HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

The OG cool grey 11 release was legendary, managed to lose an expensive a** gold chain in a riot, seen a guy get robbed for his CG 11’s walking out of FNL and then had the black/ red XVI’s that had came out a week or 2 prior removed from his feet. Almost got Trampled when they opened the gates at footlocker, and still managed to take an L lmao. Good times. If you think the 2011 concord release was crazy, nothing tops these. It’s funny 20 years later and a lot of people don’t even care for the color way.

I'm not very good at remembering exact release days of past sneakers like Premio, but I can remember classic albums.

The Carmines are dropping on 2/13/21. Interestingly enough, that is also the 25th anniversary for All Eyez On Me. Big day for me there.

Best album of all time!!! Can you believe him and Mr. Broadus did 2 Of Americaz Most Wanted in one take? XIs or Carmines would have looked just as good on Mr. Shakur

Last edited:
4r5h0y.jpg

This SNL appearance was two months before the Carmines were released on Friday November 29th, 1991 😎

Last edited:
That's interesting. So it would have to be created at the time (95-96) to be considered OG.
https___hypebeast.com_image_2018_05_air-jordan-11-concord-2018-retro-45-heel-2.jpg
$_3.jpeg

for it to be a true Og yes . However this is further complicated by the fact that Nike slaps the word og on any release they wish to hype or sell for more money ... imo Nike calling traciv Scott sneakers og is a misnomer as only the original releases should be called an og but this marketing allows mike to charge more than retail.

Best album of all time!!! Can you believe him and Mr. Broadus did 2 Of Americaz Most Wanted in one take? XIs or Carmines would have looked just as good on Mr. Shakur

Yep, and the one my avatar was created in just a week. 95'-96' Pac was on another level of anything we've seen since. There has not been a better rap album released in the last 25 years than 7 Day Theory. 25th anniversary for that will 11/5/21.

But yea 2/13/21 is going to be a great day. Very curious to see what they do for AEOM. And 2 pairs of Carmines with NA?? Jeez it's gonna be like Christmas as a kid all over again. 🤣

I'm not very good at remembering exact release days of past sneakers like Premio, but I can remember classic albums.

The Carmines are dropping on 2/13/21. Interestingly enough, that is also the 25th anniversary for All Eyez On Me. Big day for me there.
One of the best double albums ever right there. Picture me rollin just popped in my head lol

One of the best double albums ever right there. Picture me rollin just popped in my head lol

Ironically enough that's one of my lesser fav tracks on the album. Still dope though. You'll hear some people try to argue that it has too much filler, but it really doesn't. Some songs are better than others ofc but the only song I'd call "filler" is Whats Ya Phone #, and even that song would be dope if u took out the phone sex convo and put in another Pac verse. Way too many bangers, the production is top notch and it was recorded and engineered maticulously.

Concords/Bred 11's on my feet while bumpin this senior year 96', good times 🙂

Ironically enough that's one of my lesser fav tracks on the album. Still dope though. You'll hear some people try to argue that it has too much filler, but it really doesn't. Some songs are better than others ofc but the only song I'd call "filler" is Whats Ya Phone #, and even that song would be dope if u took out the phone sex convo and put in another Pac verse. Way too many bangers, the production is top notch and it was recorded and engineered maticulously.

Definitely not my favorite song on the album but definitely not one of my lesser favorites either. It was however the most recent song I heard from a car passing by a few weeks ago. It’s stuck in my head now dammit. The guitar and baseline is definitely memorable.

But the highlight of 96 for me was Outkast Atliens. My all time favorite rap album ever. Now that was one hell of a production.

Man that's like the ultimate ballin anthem. That's my fav joint after I Ain't Mad Cha.

Last edited:
Definitely not my favorite song on the album but definitely not one of my lesser favorites either. It was however the most recent song I heard from a car passing by a few weeks ago. It’s stuck in my head now dammit. The guitar and baseline is definitely memorable.

But the highlight of 96 for me was Outkast Atliens. My all time favorite rap album ever. Now that was one hell of a production.

ATLiens is another outstanding record from an outstanding year. Aquemini my fav Kast record though.

Hey, you know, after missing out on the past 11's I wouldn't mind pursuing these. And I think mesh would look good on these. Don't you think so?

Personally, my favorite album is Me Against The World. It use to be All Eyez On Me though. Hearts of Men, Ambitionz Az a Ridah, Can’t C Me, Holla At Me, Shorty Wanna Be a Thug, and Life Goes On👌🏽

1608924401989.gif

Back
Top Bottom