HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Second pair from the SNKRs shock drop arrived yesterday nice and safe. Shooting for three more on release day. Keep one maybe two. Flip the rest to pay the bill. I know some will hate me but I just have a hard time wanting to wear this color way. Oh and SNKRs sent out alerts about the main drop and wiped the "Purchased" from SNKRs so I can try SNKRs again on RD. To me that says EVERYONE that tries on RD should get a pair. Looking like mega GR numbers. Although with OG XIs 1,000,000 pairs for a 25 million (est) ask is still somewhat limited. FWIW I only buy my size regardless. Size 13 big foot gang.

A lot of people have ever said retro 11 are stiff. Not like the 6 or the 5 or 8, but at the beginning an 11 is really stiff.
Weartester about 11 low ie bred :
"they do not feel quite as comfy as the Air Jordan low legend blue unc or the women's orange" "i was like man we're back to the stiff stuff again"

Second pair from the SNKRs shock drop arrived yesterday nice and safe. Shooting for three more on release day. Keep one maybe two. Flip the rest to pay the bill. I know some will hate me but I just have a hard time wanting to wear this color way. Oh and SNKRs sent out alerts about the main drop and wiped the "Purchased" from SNKRs so I can try SNKRs again on RD. To me that says EVERYONE that tries on RD should get a pair. Looking like mega GR numbers. Although with OG XIs 1,000,000 pairs for a 25 million (est) ask is still somewhat limited. FWIW I only buy my size regardless. Size 13 big foot gang.
swipe to the bottom of your purchased list, they were up top at first and moved to the bottom (The right order).

Just came in. :smokin
1C64B161-77C7-4FE1-B4EC-020C1EEDAE46.jpeg

swipe to the bottom of your purchased list, they were up top at first and moved to the bottom (The right order).

My bad. I just mean when you look at the sneaker it usually says Purchased instead of Notify on the SNKRs TL.

I cant explain how much I hate this ****, if I pay you, yall better keep that money before I blow it on something else.

I work in banking and many merchants do this. All they want to do is make sure there’s money at the time they authorize the transaction. Legally they have up to 6 months to pull the funds. So when they “put it back” in your account, the authorization was already complete. So if you go and use that money and bring your account to “0” you’ll overdraft. This is actually how folks overdraft frequently because they think “once it’s pending, it’ll be out of my account” and that’s just not how it works.

Car rentals such as Avis and Hertz do this frequently as well. So do hotels.

I stay having to explain how one time authorization works to members/customers that flip out saying “the bank allowed them to overdraft” smh

Back
Top Bottom