HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Here yall go…..lot more misses than hits though

I can tell immediately that's the Nike store in Santa Monica adjacent to the Promenade.

This video is similar to the ones at sporting events where they either have more misses than hits, can't fight correctly, or land soft blows.

I stepped away from the sneaker game for a couple years, just an occasional cop here and there. Came back to grab these because the holiday 11 has been a staple in my Christmas for years now. I got a stark reminder this morning why I stepped away. Just don’t have it in me anymore, priorities have shifted. Congrats to all who copped, I’ll just rock all the shoes I have yet to throw in the rotation for the past 10 years. 😂 I really don’t need anymore shoes, addiction is real though. Almost relapsed on this right here.

Can't believe it was this hard to buy my 1 year old some Jordans.

Not my business but perhaps a good thing in disguise.

You avoided paying $80+ for something they will grow out of next month.

Add that money to your [likely] significant retirement account or open up an ira and buy an etf or three (fractional shares of vti or voo) and your future self thanks you already.

Normally I’ll go the resale route but this is one of those times it’s retail or bust for me. And my 2010s will do just fine and hopefully I’ll hit on a restock.
These prices can KMA though lol

5350FB82-9D97-4D50-9E5E-AD0C3868B313.png

It's been an ordeal for me trying to get these because I struck out on all the FLX apps yesterday.

My size was gone when I finally got through the queues on Eastbay, Foot Locker, and Footaction this morning. But my size was shown as available on Champs when I finally got through, only to not be able to add it after persevering a lot.

It looks like I have to try to see if I can get some leftover pairs in stores now as a last resort because I sure as hell will never go the resale route.

Last edited:
That doesn’t mean it was easy as a whole, just means you were fortunate. People on desktop couldn’t even get past selecting a size because it kept crashing.
He was talking about SNKRS.

I'd like to meet those people that were using SNKRS on a desktop.

Not my business but perhaps a good thing in disguise.

You avoided paying $80+ for something they will grow out of next month.

Add that money to your [likely] significant retirement account or open up an ira and buy an etf or three (fractional shares of vti or voo) and your future self thanks you already.

You should have stopped at "its not my business"

Normally I’ll go the resale route but this is one of those times it’s retail or just for me. And my 2010s will do just fine and hopefully I’ll hit on a restock.

Very good responsible approach. Don’t pay the pirates to get any consumer non-durable good. Retail or bust. It’s a relatively cheaply constructed consumable with an exponential markup not justified by anything except the whirling dervish of fomo disguised as “history.” It’s not a necessity. Hopefully you hit at retail. It’s a beautiful shoe. Good luck.

Normally I’ll go the resale route but this is one of those times it’s retail or bust for me. And my 2010s will do just fine and hopefully I’ll hit on a restock.

Yeah resale went up like crazy. I saw a size 15 on ebay for 330 yesterday....

You should have stopped at "its not my business"

No I shouldn’t have. But thank you for your contribution to the discussion and for your kind words.

He or she decided to publicize what they were doing so it opened the shared circumstances up for a response. Mine wasn’t critical and instead offered a thoughtful alternative given the circumstances he or she ended up with.

I guess I should have did a “thumbs up” or “good luck next time bro” or something like that huh?

No, I don’t think I like that approach. Someone needs to be contrarian to the echo chamber. And nothing I said was mean spirited or critical.

Last edited:
No I shouldn’t have. But thank you for your contribution to the discussion and for your kind words.

He or she decided to publicize what he was doing so it opened it up for a response. Mine wasn’t critical and instead offered a thoughtful alternative given the circumstances he or she ended up with.

Someone needs to be contrarian to the echo chamber. And nothing I said was mean spirited or critical.

You don't know who I am or what my financial situation is and frankly your opinions on what I invest in isn't your concern.

Missed on these.
At least I still got 6million dollars in the Bank..
... and 1 DS pair of the 2010 release and a pair of Air Mags...
And a hot GF.

No offense, but that is some little peesh boasting right there.:rofl::rofl:

Hope it was a joke, for your sake. Props if true, but no need to add salt on the wound for dudes who ain’t got it!

Real recognize real, and stay humble!
Just my 2 cents, not 6 Milli

Whiffed on these and am somewhat surprised.

Its aight though, the passion for the 11 is somewhat died down for me. As a kid I wanted them so bad because they were the shiny shoes. Now I find myself wearing more 1s, 4s, and especially 3s. They just look better.

Back
Top Bottom