HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I want to hear Nike to explain how my 4GB black Friday laptop was able to secure me a pair on DSG using Microsoft edge

But an iPad running iOS couldn't get me a pair on Nikes almighty SNKRS app

I hate how long SNKRS tells you something sold out.
Like do it faster so i can try for another size :lol:

Didn’t even bother waking up for the SNKRS/NIKE hoopla for these, got a pending charge from FTL last night, crossed my fingers and went with it. Sure enough, woke up to a FTL confirmation email today:nthat:

Mission accomplished. Wasn’t feeling my first pair between the box being mashed and the PL cut but w/e .. can’t say I didn’t get them. They were acting like **** at JJ too.. I never understand the attitudes they give folks on RD (when you are calm af). Good thing I won at FTL .. those should be fresco.

Glad to get these outta the way.

7C5EB39E-3543-41FE-9611-DF083C9D15FE.jpeg

Whoever from the Houston area and needs a 10.5 I got a pair reserved from jimmy jazz from the online raffle at greens point mall will not pick them up, since I hit on FOOTACTION. I can forward anyone my email to go try and get them if they can so hmu

Is this offer still good...I wear an 11 but these might have to do

Mission accomplished. Wasn’t feeling my first pair between the box being mashed and the PL cut but w/e .. can’t say I didn’t get them. They were acting like **** at JJ too.. I never understand the attitudes they give folks on RD (when you are calm af). Good thing I won at FTL .. those should be fresco.

Glad to get these outta the way.

7C5EB39E-3543-41FE-9611-DF083C9D15FE.jpeg

Man OT but that quality on those Flint 6s is so trash.. I’m not even hating, I own 2 pairs because I love the cw lol

What sucks is I have no 11 mids in my line up, I only got the low i.e breds… 😔

Haven’t owned 11 mids in 20 years. Thx to SNKRS I have no 11 mids in my collection this morning. 🙄

Nice one there Nike. :stoneface:

Man i shoulda used my credit card on footlocker.
The GS size went through but the Mens size got canceled by my bank.They sent me a text and i approved but it was too late lol

I kinda lost my mind on this release. I ordered early off of GOAT but it’s shipping from the Netherlands which kinda scares me tbh, won another pair off SNKRS, then I have a friend who manages a JJ holding me a size 9.5 and I have a reservation I won at FL for a size 9 I haven’t picked up yet. I usually wear a size 9.5 but I also like snug fits these days. Can’t decide which last pair to pick up?

What sucks is I have no 11 mids in my line up, I only got the low i.e breds… 😔

Haven’t owned 11 mids in 20 years. Thx to SNKRS I have no 11 mids in my collection this morning. 🙄

Nice one there Nike. :stoneface:
I'm an optimist and I think this was just round one
I need a sz 8.5 or 9 for my baby boy and a 12.5 that will be worn frequently

Back
Top Bottom