HOLIDAY PIES ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

I saw the ad when I bought two McChicken's yesterday, but after seeing this post I'll buy some tomorrow.

I'd kill for a McChicken right now.  All they sell down here is hot and spicy chicken sandwichs which are trash 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

Anybody near FL got these, the one by my house has Strawberry and the one in Walmart has Sweet Potato Pie
I need to find one locally with these ASAP

All of the mcdonalds in South Houston got them.....it like a deep fried sugar cookie......but im not a sugar cookie getter

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

never heard of them but they look gross
4177511727_e3e77b8142.jpg

roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Looks kind of like the denny's shake and pancake theme with the sprinkles on it. But the Deny's thing actually made my mouth water.

Originally Posted by NYC game

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

never heard of them but they look gross
4177511727_e3e77b8142.jpg

roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Looks kind of like the denny's shake and pancake theme with the sprinkles on it. But the Deny's thing actually made my mouth water.
that filling looks like bird http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...CIQvwUoAQ&q=diarrhea&spell=1&biw=1224&***=796diarrhea !! .. but the crust nd sprinkles looks tasty, i can see myself giving it a few licks after a
smokin.gif
wink.gif
lol

South East Michigan I need to have at least one people I beg I'll be home in Chicago for Christmas so please please tell me if you find a McDonald's that has them

Back
Top Bottom