holiday SB MID 2011

a8bcc1446068704286e5b069385d11b7.jpg

Aside from the Pebbled Leather as a major player for the holiday season, this color way reminds us of a Dunk low from the past, the major difference however is the lacking cement print, as well the color is more of a pink-red hue than the Dunk Low model we are referring to.This does open up the perfect opportunity for more cement patterns to come, especially after what we saw with the Chromeball Dunk Mod.

NSB

a8bcc1446068704286e5b069385d11b7.jpg

Aside from the Pebbled Leather as a major player for the holiday season, this color way reminds us of a Dunk low from the past, the major difference however is the lacking cement print, as well the color is more of a pink-red hue than the Dunk Low model we are referring to.This does open up the perfect opportunity for more cement patterns to come, especially after what we saw with the Chromeball Dunk Mod.

NSB

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

I'll scoop these up if Jake/dank or C4 are down to do some cement print-work for me
nerd.gif

Would be dope 
pimp.gif
yep, i might even try it myself. Looks like you can utilize the look of that pebbled leather to fill in cement lines....   MAYBE 

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

I'll scoop these up if Jake/dank or C4 are down to do some cement print-work for me
nerd.gif

Would be dope 
pimp.gif
yep, i might even try it myself. Looks like you can utilize the look of that pebbled leather to fill in cement lines....   MAYBE 

Back
Top Bottom