Hollywoods kicking in "da Trump era" with fresh propoganda

I thought we were past the "Merica vs Muslim Terrorist" Hollywood phase. But I guess its kicking back off in 2017

This is really the worst time for this movie to hit theaters

Last edited:
They really gonna promote that you ain't got no rights **** to the hajibi girl :smh:

They know who they trying to market to with this.

Can't stand this clown markey mark. Can't stand him even more when he's playing some kinda hero...he's no hero..

With that being said, the target demographic is gonna eat this up!!!

Well, they casted it perfectly.

From Wahlberg's wikipedia:

" At 15, civil action was filed against him for his involvement in two separate incidents of harassing African-American children (the first were siblings of each other, and the second incident was a group of black school children on a field trip), by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets.[15] At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam ******* ****".[16][17] That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, punching him in the face.

Wahlberg is the poster boy of white male privilege -- white guys love him because he does military/heavy American-pride films.

Dude has been a scumbag since he was young^^.

Last edited:
Lets give him some credit though, The Departed is a masterpiece
Cause of Leo, Jack, and Matt Damon. Wahlberg barely had any lines in that film.

The Happening might have been the worst acting I've ever seen by a mainstream actor.

Last edited:
Why would you think Hollywood is past vilifying Muslims? Especially NOW? :lol:

It's gonna be on post 9/11 levels of backlash the next terrorist (inspired) attack goes down the next 4 years.

They really gonna promote that you ain't got no rights **** to the hajibi girl :smh:

They know who they trying to market to with this.
It happened in Boston so what actually happened was probably worse.

cause da producers of this movie foresaw da biggest comeback in US political history... :smh: :lol:

Yup. They made this movie in the last week. Bunch of archetype liberals in here. Offended by everything.

EVERYTHING....

Last edited:
Yall trippin.

We've had muslim terrorist / russian movie propaganda since I was born :lol:

Hollywood is simply running out of ideas.

200_d.gif

rico hood and ninja need to be deported.

im sure they're related.

i dont care about your views but yall dont seem to contribute anything to society.

Last edited:
Yall trippin.

We've had muslim terrorist / russian movie propaganda since I was born :lol:

Hollywood is simply running out of ideas.

Remember Red Dawn where homie that played Superfly was all of a sudden fake Cuban with the worst accent in the world? :lol:

SuperFlycaps4.png

rd29.jpg

His accent is HORRIBLE. The directors just needed a "darky"... f his inability to act the part.

x8pddk8todfiqebfb3k8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom