Holy $!!+ , David Robinson was one cut son of a $@+*+

xtapolapacetl

Banned
Most of us know that he was ripped, but I didn't know he was THIS big until I saw these pics:

kf5h0p.jpg

15ytbas.jpg

To be that big and be able to run the floor like this just isn't fair:

Not to mention that he was 7'1. IMO, this guy is THE most amazing physical specimen ever seen in the NBA.

Not to mention that he was 7'1. IMO, this guy is THE most amazing physical specimen ever seen in the NBA.

hardaway-and-oneal.jpg

Shaq in Orlando....

David Robinson was ripped though...

I've always thought highly of Robinson. I'm glad he was able to walk away from the game with 2 rings. And yes, he was one ripped SOB.

Yeah.. craziest shoulders ever.. for the most part, most NBA players are just freaks of nature.. too be that big, quick, fast, and agile..

The Admiral was the truth back in the day. He more then held his own in an era of trueBig Men…

The admiral was the man. There's no chance he took steroids. Everyone's so quick to point fingers. He couldn't just have been a gym rat?

Admiral puttin in work, who remembers that 71 pt game
pimp.gif
. Most until Kobedropped 81 if I can remember correctly

What is more amazing is how he grew from 6'6 as a college Freshman at Navy to an eventual7'1". Dude was also smart enough to build a television.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Surprised we havent gotten the roids talk yet
laugh.gif
, wait there it is ^^^^

robinson.JPG

15ytbas.jpg

nerd.gif
Um... Everyone gets a lot bigger when they get to the big leagues. Look at Bron. Bosh. Dwight. Kobe. All of them got bigger when they got to theNBA. Unless you're accusing them all of roiding up...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

hardaway-and-oneal.jpg

Shaq in Orlando....

David Robinson was ripped though...
I might have to go with Lebron James as THE most amazing physical specimen ever seen in the NBA.

Hell, I might even go with Hakeem. SPEED, AGILITY, and ATHLETICISM.

It really is a toss up for those 3 for me.

Um... Everyone gets a lot bigger when they get to the big leagues. Look at Bron. Bosh. Dwight. Kobe. All of them got bigger when they got to the NBA. Unless you're accusing them all of roiding up...
It was a joke...

Admiral was top 3 fav players of mine back in the day
pimp.gif

Nike marketing didnt hurt that either
laugh.gif

I loved the admiral. Him and Sean Elliott were my favorite duo to watch after Stockton and Malone

Back
Top Bottom