Holy Hilson!

She could get it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xxLiL RYANxx

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

keri.jpg

I found this ad online and later found the full thing in a mag. I have it save, but she looks so damn good in it. showin a little booty comin out of the water and everything.

Post the full thing please?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

If you dont find Keri attractive then you are a homosexual, real talk

The only reason i would accept not liking her is because you arent attracted to black chicks, other than that your sexuality is under investigation

Amen brotha, amen! KH is a certified dime...

OVER RATED, I've seen much better looking chicks at my college campus that I frequently see from a far and beat off to their facebooks. Pass. I don'tsee the appeal to this chick at all outside of the fact she can sing, has crazy legs, has sex appeal, and has a pretty face. She's not symmetric any way.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

OVER RATED, I've seen much better looking chicks at my college campus that I frequently see from a far and beat off to their facebooks. Pass. I don't see the appeal to this chick at all outside of the fact she can sing, has crazy legs, has sex appeal, and has a pretty face. She's not symmetric any way.

Obviously, YNS.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I don't see the appeal to this chick at all outside of the fact she can sing, has crazy legs, has sex appeal, and has a pretty face. She's not symmetric any way.
HOLY !**$ i see it!!! Man never knew she wasn't symmetric...

laugh.gif
cmon man

eek.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smile.gif
devil.gif

This is why Keri Hilson has been my number one chick.

I'd love to put my seed in her any day.

Word to the guy that said they'll eat that for days, I concur.
devil.gif

smh.gif
I can't set any of those pictures as my desktop background, right click properties, or anything. "DONOTSTEAL" ****!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

If you dont find Keri attractive then you are a homosexual, real talk

The only reason i would accept not liking her is because you arent attracted to black chicks, other than that your sexuality is under investigation

Back
Top Bottom