Holy Venessa Bryant. SMH this dude Kobe

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Wait, is that Chris Bosh next to Jalen Rose in the blue dress???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Leave it up to NT to overlook TNA and talk about how dudes are dressed.
grin.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My lower (than NT) standards have given me plenty of joyful years, smashing like it was my profession. And for the record, I would wreck Vanessa and that wide Mexican booty of hers.

vanessa-bryant-pirates-of-the-caribbean-at-worlds-end-movie-premiere-arrivals-4YNPMJ.jpg

vanessa-bryant-bikini-07.jpg

jalen_1.jpg

Leave it up to NT to overlook TNA and talk about how dudes are dressed.
grin.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My lower (than NT) standards have given me plenty of joyful years, smashing like it was my profession. And for the record, I would wreck Vanessa and that wide Mexican booty of hers.

vanessa-bryant-pirates-of-the-caribbean-at-worlds-end-movie-premiere-arrivals-4YNPMJ.jpg

vanessa-bryant-bikini-07.jpg

jalen_1.jpg

I would eat mashed potatoes out of Rosie O Donnels rectum if it meant I can get a chance to sniff her bra 5 years after she donated it to Goodwill

I would eat mashed potatoes out of Rosie O Donnels rectum if it meant I can get a chance to sniff her bra 5 years after she donated it to Goodwill

She really isn't that bad maybe L.A. has spoiled me. I give him props for drafting her out of highschool though, that's the way to go. Find a hot young prospect with little or no wear and tear and mold those skills and develope their game....................... until they get about 25 26 and want to have fun and be %%#!%*....................

She really isn't that bad maybe L.A. has spoiled me. I give him props for drafting her out of highschool though, that's the way to go. Find a hot young prospect with little or no wear and tear and mold those skills and develope their game....................... until they get about 25 26 and want to have fun and be %%#!%*....................

They look too smushed and plasticy to me..Still has an amazing body..I hate Kobe..

They look too smushed and plasticy to me..Still has an amazing body..I hate Kobe..

Back
Top Bottom