Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

In Phoenix, you can get a decent home for for 275-325k but you will have no yard and all of the community pool, community park BS. If you want a decent backyard, pool, etc youre looking at 375-425k.

I heard you guys are going through the same thing as us. Housing costs are high and construction on new houses is booming.

Houses sell here in less than 3 days and people are paying over asking and still getting into bidding wars.

I don’t know where all these people are coming from. I’ve lived here my whole life and never seen it like this. :lol: I’m in the construction industry and we got like 20 condos going up now. I can think of three downtown that are all 40 stories. It’s crazy.

Depending on what you do, GA jobs pay well too. But I guess that’s anywhere. In the end, everything balances out.

Oh I’m sure, just not my job. I’m a union cement truck driver. I can’t live in a right to work state and not take a huge hit to my income and benefits.

I gotta stay put in MN or go to the west or east coast if I wanted to keep my standard of living.

I heard you guys are going through the same thing as us. Housing costs are high and construction on new houses is booming.

Houses sell here in less than 3 days and people are paying over asking and still getting into bidding wars.

I don’t know where all these people are coming from. I’ve lived here my whole life and never seen it like this. :lol: I’m in the construction industry and we got like 20 condos going up now. I can think of three downtown that are all 40 stories. It’s crazy.

Construction is booming like crazy here and I wanna say it averages about 7 days here per sale. Here, its all of the Californians moving here, driving up the demand.

Construction is booming like crazy here and I wanna say it averages about 7 days here per sale. Here, its all of the Californians moving here, driving up the demand.

Same here, bunch of people from California moving in. That and people from the boondocks because there is no jobs in the country.

Cool you can do math, but looks like you dont know the process of owning a home (i can assume rt, just like u are doing). Seems like others here atleast know the basics.

The $112k is what is called closing for title, you can put whatever amount you want prior and the balance owed is what you have at closing.... hence the $112k sherlock. Crazy how cats here so bitter or have some hate on someone trying help. Anyways, I dm’d everyone back who asked more info. I have a template you can use to make things easier for Official Statements (sourcing of funds)...DM, so atleast i know who.

Outside looking in — ooh i see someone posting a tesla and new home...so they obviously real. Stop it. Keep believing im lying, it shows where you’re at. Stay classy NT.

I think you have me misunderstood. I'm not bitter at all, I'm just trying to understand the story because its inconsistent. You used that same cash out pic saying you put a down payment for the Tesla and now you posting the same pic saying you put down for a house. Thank you for telling me the process of owning a home. I dont own one but I'm sure I will soon and I certainly wont be bragging about how much it cost. Also you still didnt show any pics of the tesla. Stay humble

jkallday jkallday

If you actually want to buy a house just get a realtor. It doesn’t cost you anything.

The seller’s realtor pays your realtor a percentage of the sale. You might have to pay 500 dollars or something just so they know you are not wasting their time but that’s it.

0D72DFD7-4834-4EAE-BFE7-715B71800C18.png
Not the smartest person but the transaction posted shows a transaction date of September 2018 at 1k price. how you cash out for 1k if it’s been down since January? Unless you got a special way of bitcoining mortgages that give you 365 day escrow

Lost another house today... House been on the market for like 4 weeks($529k) only got one offer in the mid $400s... They lowered the price to $499k about 2 weeks ago and had open house yesterday

We offered $475k at first, then they told us an hour later they got an offer for asking but it was contingent on them selling their house... So I told my girl we can do $490k, we get a call hour later saying they got an offer for over asking but our final offer was $490k

And that’s that... Another house :lol: :smh:

I swear these realtors be bluffing

0D72DFD7-4834-4EAE-BFE7-715B71800C18.png
Not the smartest person but the transaction posted shows a transaction date of September 2018 at 1k price. how you cash out for 1k if it’s been down since January? Unless you got a special way of bitcoining mortgages that give you 365 day escrow

[
but if I'm not mistaken ETH hasn't been at 1k this year

stop it...ur not the smartest. I really don't know what you're trying to get at..i've been only stating facts vs your assumptions.....why dont you peep my original post on here...i'm trying to HELP others that are or maybe in this situation. Anyways, back to YOUR assumption of ETH not being over 1k this year.....

Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 4.32.55 PM.png

I'm living bro.....quit being salty and do you sherlock holmslice. now what?? what other critique you have asking another grown man and his fortunes.

Last edited:
[

stop it...ur not the smartest. I really don't know what you're trying to get at..i've been only stating facts vs your assumptions.....why dont you peep my original post on here...i'm trying to HELP others that are or maybe in this situation. Anyways, back to YOUR assumption of ETH not being over 1k this year.....

Screenshot 2018-11-05 at 4.32.55 PM.png

I'm living bro.....quit being salty and do you sherlock holmslice. now what?? what other critique you have asking another grown man and his fortunes.

You're late. I posted the same graph. You sold in September though. September ETH wasn't at 1k

You're late. I posted the same graph. You sold in September though. September ETH wasn't at 1k

So YOU are telling me I sold MY ETH this year September?!?! WOW man...smh. Also, u posted ETH hasnt been 1k this year...so ur 0-2. We all see it, its hard cuz ur deep in your beautiful mind world..its ok, to admit your wrong to assume. Facts vs Assumptions.

In other news, keep pm ing me fellas...i messaged u all back. Thx

Lost another house today... House been on the market for like 4 weeks($529k) only got one offer in the mid $400s... They lowered the price to $499k about 2 weeks ago and had open house yesterday

We offered $475k at first, then they told us an hour later they got an offer for asking but it was contingent on them selling their house... So I told my girl we can do $490k, we get a call hour later saying they got an offer for over asking but our final offer was $490k

And that’s that... Another house :lol: :smh:

I swear these realtors be bluffing

The right situation will come around man. Kust stay positive and keep up the hunt. Ive been where you are lost more homes then id care to sharw but ive finally gotten into mine been here a month now. It was a fixer but looking back i couldnt be happier with what I got.

Keep the faith man.that house you get will be the house for you

Back
Top Bottom