Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

My house came with an LG front load washer and I hate it... been waiting for it to break to get a commercial grade washer/dryer set :lol:

Capture.JPG

Finally closed on our home today! So many emotions but mainly happy the stress of getting in our home is over. Now the unpacking and getting **** we need. Anyone have any advice on washer and dryers. Good ones or ones to stay away from?
Stay away from Bosch. I recommend getting appliances directly from the Manufacture and get their extended warranty verse a home warranty. For the monthly price of a extended warranty put that money away for a home appliance fund.

LASTLY................................READ OVER YOUR OWNERS MANUAL, YOUD BE SURPRISED WHAT YOU'LL LEARN AND AVOID COSTLY REPAIRS.

I like my old top load washer from kitchen aid but I don’t think they make them anymore.

Samsung is good too.

For dishwashers Bosch is GOAT to me.

Tips for new home buyings. Do not skimp on the appliances. Get the ones you absolutely love. You're going to be stuck with them for a long time.
I started with my new home with LG appliances because I got a great bundle deal. Which were really good to start with,. But now I'm slowly replacing each piece with Miele now.
Yeah but damn, these wolf/subzero/thermador combos be $$$ tough to see once your used to your usually Samsung/LG that’s working fine lol

Bosch strictly for dishwashers only right?

I think pahrump will blow up since it’s close enough to vegas but affordable for now.

Just grab some land and worry about building later.

If you grab something in the country slide in my dm’s. I got a bank that will finance you for cheap with an agricultural loan.

Last edited:
the coworker at my job who's son is trying to buy a house is continuing to wait... She said the market is going to settle down soon... I disagree but whatever lol

Back
Top Bottom