Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

Most of them ****s are fake. Leases don’t allow for sublets.

That’s why a lot of them tell you to act like you’re family 😂

I always try to figure out how these dudes are doing these Airbnb's in rented units. Condos I can see but I've even heard of ppl getting jammed up with that via HOAs.

Props to anyone able to grow their portfolio that quickly tho. Get that bread.

Its the ICON in Miami. They advertise as a condo residence part of the W hotel and the HOA is less than how much they charge for 1 night stay. Well known Airbnb spot, front desk is aware.

Fully legal here, just lots of competition.

Its the ICON in Miami. They advertise as a condo residence part of the W hotel and the HOA is less than how much they charge for 1 night stay. Well known Airbnb spot, front desk is aware.

Fully legal here, just lots of competition.
I meant more of the association banning the use of units as Airbnb's.

I'm already kinda hesitant on HOAs anyway, I understand their purpose but when I'm dropping hundreds of thousands on anything I don't like ppl telling me what I can and can't do.

Props to Miami for being so cool tho.

Most of them ****s are fake. Leases don’t allow for sublets.

That’s why a lot of them tell you to act like you’re family 😂
Yeah some folks illegally putting apartments on airbnb. They'll usually asked you to reach out to them directly and don't speak to anyone on the property.

Some landlords will put units on airbnb as well instead of leasing it to a tenant, which isn't helping the housing shortage.

There's lot of corporate owned airbnbs/short term rentals too. My friend has her apartment and was able to get the one next door under her LLC. She's able to sublet/airbnb it legally.

Few chics I’ve met are real estate agents. I doubt I seriously date them, heard from several people real estate agents will do “anything” to close a deal. Nah I’m good.

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom