Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

Lol and y’all need me to run it or what?
lets get all the people who gonna join first
then we can decide
i believe all the folks who wanna join have till monday(i think that was what was agreed on)
to post that theyre interested in tryna join this thing

lets get all the people who gonna join first
then we can decide
i believe all the folks who wanna join have till monday(i think that was what was agreed on)
to post that theyre interested in tryna join this thing

Everyone in here knows my experience. Holla holla holla

Gonna look into refinancing considering these rates. I’ve been debating whether to keep or sell when we move back to FL in a year or so. Given the likely savings I’m thinking refinance and keep it as a rental. I’m at 4.75 (Aug ‘18 right as it topped out) right now so that will come down considerably.

Gonna look into refinancing considering these rates. I’ve been debating whether to keep or sell when we move back to FL in a year or so. Given the likely savings I’m thinking refinance and keep it as a rental. I’m at 4.75 (Aug ‘18 right as it topped out) right now so that will come down considerably.

we did a couple months ago, it was worth it for sure even though it’s a pain.

I think about moving down there too but then remember what jobs in my industry pay...

Where you thinking?

we did a couple months ago, it was worth it for sure even though it’s a pain.

I think about moving down there too but then remember what jobs in my industry pay...

Where you thinking?

Going back to Orlando. Was there for 10 years and miss it.

Interested.

The hardest thing is finding a reliable/good/licensed contractor in the state. Everything else is a cake walk when it comes to flipping.

Going back to Orlando. Was there for 10 years and miss it.

I hear good things about Orlando.

got family in Jacksonville (trash) and near fort Meyers which is cool if you don’t mind old people. :lol:

I see houses on the river down there for like 200k and I just wanna say screw making money.

Know that there will be upfront fees to do
So
I’d be weary of that too

Went looking in Seattle today - always lol when meeting realtors for the first time and their qualifying questions

Hear good things about Orlando?

Orlando has turned into a dump, it’s overpopulated with people, traffic is horrendous, small businesses don’t succeed

Hear good things about Orlando?

Orlando has turned into a dump, it’s overpopulated with people, traffic is horrendous, small businesses don’t succeed

everyone says that about their city as it grows. :lol:

minneapolis, Houston, Vegas it’s all the same comments.

I'm gonna lurk this thread and see how y'all investment group pans out on the first go around :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom