Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

I wasn’t even in my car so it was nothing I could really say or do besides fix it. He was going .2 mph and rolled into me at a gas pump.

And yeah I’m sure if I did throw it out I’d just ask for another. Tbh I forgot it was even owed to me.

My advice to those looking to become first time homeowners buying a multi family property is to triple your cash reserves vs a 1 family home. If anything happens to the tenants income you are responsible. All repairs must be made swiftly when rent paying tenants are involved. My current tenant has been such a blessing I only increased the rent 1 time in 5 years and that was after I remodeled her bathroom.

The Twitter comments associated with this are interesting I didn't realize this was more common. It's somewhat like living in a studio in the basement but idk if I'd buy a whole house like this.
I lived in a basement apt once def wouldnt buy a house like that. I worked nights at the time so the lack of sunlight helped my sleep.

I’m pretty sure I’ll have to pay for half my daughter’s house eventually some day if she stays in america.
Definitely I already have a plan to start saving. My daughter once she starts to work will put money away. I’ll charge her “rent” and when the day comes she is ready to buy we will gift her back her “rent” money.

I lived in a basement apt once def wouldnt buy a house like that. I worked nights at the time so the lack of sunlight helped my sleep.
35k is basically 3K a month in rent (for 1 year), depending on your budget and lifestyle I could actually see this becoming a rental unit for a younger investor that needs a temporary place to stay then plans to pivot it into a rental.

Come to think about it I don't even think u can get a mortgage on a place for 35k. Ingues you could just do a 5 year loan or something if u didn't have the cash.

Ironically I bet this **** is a cash cow for rents. Even 500 a month for 3-4 years isn't bad. Especially if u can sell it at around what you paid

35k is basically 3K a month in rent (for 1 year), depending on your budget and lifestyle I could actually see this becoming a rental unit for a younger investor that needs a temporary place to stay then plans to pivot it into a rental.

Come to think about it I don't even think u can get a mortgage on a place for 35k. Ingues you could just do a 5 year loan or something if u didn't have the cash.

Ironically I bet this **** is a cash cow for rents. Even 500 a month for 3-4 years isn't bad. Especially if u can sell it at around what you paid
An investment is different, I ain't gotta live there.

Underwriter wants to know why boss made two direct deposits on same day . This was during peak of omicron and he was waiting on a large deposit to settle before running payroll. Any idea how to answer this? ****e is so annoying, been at same company 10 years. Putting 20% down and have plenty of funds to show the lender. Whats best response u think?

Underwriter wants to know why boss made two direct deposits on same day . This was during peak of omicron and he was waiting on a large deposit to settle before running payroll. Any idea how to answer this? ****e is so annoying, been at same company 10 years. Putting 20% down and have plenty of funds to show the lender. Whats best response u think?
Any reason why you can't tell him what you just typed?

That explanation won't fly??

Thought the same thing man, lenders exact words “she wants to make sure its a stable job” smh....whole process makes me sick, ive done everything right
Damn that's rough. 10 years at the same gig, I'm assuming continuously, and a 1 time 2nd deposit on the same day makes the job seem unstable smh. Then, they tell you to basically make something up :rofl: :smh:

Well Fargo was giving me the run around too after transferring locations, also been at the same job 10 years.

Damn that's rough. 10 years at the same gig, I'm assuming continuously, and a 1 time 2nd deposit on the same day makes the job seem unstable smh. Then, they tell you to basically make something up :rofl: :smh:

Bro.....****e boggles my mind :smh:. Like your biggest issue is I got paid TWICE one time. I swear these people who decide things in this world are the least qualified or just love fuching with people

Back
Top Bottom