Home Invasion Failure - Castle Doctrine FTW

http://www.cnn.com/video/...marino.home.invasion.KVOA

four guys armed with what looks like automatic rifle picked the wrong house to rob
roll.gif

How stupid can one be..looks like the driver actually sat in the car before the windshield got hit twice

Hahaha they boogied out. But it's four doods with assault rifles versus a dood with a handgun....the four doods were definitely not fit for the action.

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

laugh.gif
how you gonna be ready to shoot and then run as soon as someone shoots at you
they're probably used to runnin up on folks who are too shook or surprised to do anything.

saw this here in tucson on the news...these are the fake thugs that make normal dudes who would in a regular situation beat the S*** outta cats like thisdefensless (sp?) because there running around with straps and have nothing to live for .....our world today ftl

i'm not buying it. there's gotta be more to the story than that. homeboy's just sittin in the crib with cameras and a weapon handy? dudes thatroll up are riding all flashy in broad daylight? neighborhood definitely wasnt hood. the homeowner's dirty too. he had his hands in something illegal,and them dudes was coming for him. i refuse to believe that was random.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Really? There's four of them and they have assault rifles! And they gotchased off? Worst criminals I've seen in a while.

My coworker told me about this. That wasn't a regular home invasion, that's a hit squad. A bad one, but a hit squad none the less

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

where's that "what do you need a gun for?" argument?.....

My man
pimp.gif

I LOVE the Castle Doc. personally.

Originally Posted by wrukus

i'm not buying it. there's gotta be more to the story than that. homeboy's just sittin in the crib with cameras and a weapon handy? dudes that roll up are riding all flashy in broad daylight? neighborhood definitely wasnt hood. the homeowner's dirty too. he had his hands in something illegal, and them dudes was coming for him. i refuse to believe that was random.
You have a point there.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

where's that "what do you need a gun for?" argument?.....

My man
pimp.gif

I LOVE the Castle Doc. personally.
And that's why I love Florida
pimp.gif
Legally, I could ride around with an AK in my trunk on my way to go bone a thick 17 year old.Indiana's conservatives got something right...
pimp.gif

who has home security cameras like that?? normal people? i doubt it. they wanted something he had

Back
Top Bottom