Homeboy intervention vol. Willie lump lump

I'm so disappointed in this dude :smh:

My boy has been talking to this chick for the past weeks, she seemed cool no biggie, a few of us are kicking it one day and she comes through, after she leaves my boy Mike pulls me to the side and let's me know that my boy V girl looks familiar and he's 99.9% sure that she has the herp, I got the :wow: face immediately. Then I think back and I remember ol girl saying that "her ex changed her life forever".

Once everyone clears I pull my boy to the side and tells him the situation, he tells me he knows she has HSV-2, then I'm confused like you know all this you still drinking sodas behind this broad
:smh:

After that day I thought he was done with the chick, until yesterday, We kicking watching the Falcons game, and he's like ol girl about to slide through, I'm like ol girl with the herp? He's like yea, then he goes to talk about he's thinking about smashing, and wifing her up, then I jokingly say "It ain't enough rubbers in the world", then this negro says "if I'm going to do I'm not going to cheat myself, I'm going raw, plus if I take my meds I'll be okay" then he goes on about how he needs to settle down.

The saddest thing is he's dead *** serious, he's known to wife broads up asap then break up with them a few weeks later.

So NT what would you do? I can't let my boy go out like this

Also share your stories of homeboy interventions

sick.gif
mean.gif

If he wants to catch something, by all means let the fool smash. Thats on him.

Dead that fool from any type of interaction that might cause you or your other friends to catch what he has :smh:

No more blunt sessions, sharing drinks or any of that crap

Keep it as a whats up, and that's it.

My cousin has some crap... he's always messing with those backpage broads, and this fool wanted to show me some crap growing on his junk I was like nah N I'm good I ain't doctor Phil go Google image your **** and research up on it :smh:

Cousin is grimey though I be noticing **** from him on the low he's kind of envious of the kid... he wanted me to contract that **** that he has, but I won't go into detail about it :smh:

Drop kick that *****..

Srs. That P a helluva drug. Try to introduce him to someone better and clean.

it's cool and really noble that he would stay with her after knowing about the herp, but that whole i'm not cheating myself line, nah man, your boy's dumb doggie.

some people gotta learn the hard way, especially if you awready called him on it.

but yea no more cyphering with him.

dude has really convinced himself he's doing a noble thing, I'm about to start distancing myself from dude, this just adds to the long list of dumb **** he's done

But the problem is he falls in love every two weeks, he's going to be burning and lonely by the end of November

I'm so disappointed in this dude :smh:
My boy has been talking to this chick for the past weeks, she seemed cool no biggie, a few of us are kicking it one day and she comes through, after she leaves my boy Mike pulls me to the side and let's me know that my boy V girl looks familiar and he's 99.9% sure that she has the herp, I got the :wow: face immediately. Then I think back and I remember ol girl saying that "her ex changed her life forever".
Once everyone clears I pull my boy to the side and tells him the situation, he tells me he knows she has HSV-2, then I'm confused like you know all this you still drinking sodas behind this broad
:smh:
After that day I thought he was done with the chick, until yesterday, We kicking watching the Falcons game, and he's like ol girl about to slide through, I'm like ol girl with the herp? He's like yea, then he goes to talk about he's thinking about smashing, and wifing her up, then I jokingly say "It ain't enough rubbers in the world", then this negro says "if I'm going to do I'm not going to cheat myself, I'm going raw, plus if I take my meds I'll be okay" then he goes on about how he needs to settle down.
The saddest thing is he's dead *** serious, he's known to wife broads up asap then break up with them a few weeks later.
So NT what would you do? I can't let my boy go out like this
Also share your stories of homeboy interventions

That explains it.

If he wants to burn let him burn.

Nah but speak to him again and drill it into his head how stupid this move is. When they break up whenever he's gonna hate himself for this...

Last edited:
I think you and friends should have an intervention. And if he still wants to go through with his foolish plan, it's on him and you all for your health and safety should dead him.

Your boy is a fool. Don't let him go down solo, y'all gotta get into his head.

Back
Top Bottom