HOMELESS SPIKES?

what if a dildo came out the benches instead? :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] bro! What goes through your mind [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Reminds me of the story where the fast food worker was fired for giving a homeless person some leftover food that was about to get thrown away.

TOzSZ3P.gif

this is terrible. people are homeless for all sorts of reasons. 2 years ago at my university one of our schools donors (well over 10 million donated) came and talked to us. he told us he...with millions in his bank account...was homeless for a month. nobody understood how the hell that happened and he explained that he was being investigated for fraud in his company. they locked his accounts and he had no access to his money. from that, his wife revealed she was actually a gold digger by putting a restraining order on him. She apparently thought that he really committed fraud and was going to lose his money, so she planned to divorce him BEFORE the fraud case was over to take half. By doing this, his bank accounts were locked AND he wasnt allowed by law into his own house!

A MILLIONAIRE.... homeless. of course he beat the case and divorced his bottomfeeder wife and went on happily ever after. but people need to understand not everyone who is homeless is some crack addicted rapist fiend who made poor decisions all their life. show compassion. to say "it makes the appearance of our building go down" when looking at someone who has NOTHING shows you dont have any concern for your fellow man. And i HOPE these people who feel that way become down on their luck one day.... and nobody wants to help them. Hope they break down in a no parking zone and get towed or something cuz nobody wants to help.

i like a statement i heard a week or two ago.. "treat every person as if they were Jesus. You never know which person actually is..."

Last edited:
this is ridiculous. instead of spending tax money on doing stupid stuff like putting homeless spikes on things, we should spend that same money towards actually helping these homeless people. smh
mean.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] bro! What goes through your mind [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
laugh.gif
 Man i get too bored and think of hypotheticals. Like, you put in the coin, spikes drop and your gucci....then 5 min you get up, and when you looking to see the spikes rise, instead you see dildos. 
roll.gif
 I thought it was funny. 
You become this if a dildo came out of the bench
laugh.gif

Great post @tekthemaestro
Crazy that they put all his funds on lock due to a mere investigation. Money isn't the root of all evil, money is evil.

You have to pay to sit down. Wow. Hopefully you dont fall asleep. How about taking the money that was used to make amd install those apikes to build a shelter and provide food. That would keep homeless people off the streets too

dat quote to screen name ratio

Saw this the other day and laughed. I can't say I feel it's wrong, and can see why some businesses would not want the homeless, or any other person, to use areas near their property for squatting / loitering.

I don't know why so many seem so outraged. I read the comments and, based on what I normally see when people interact with the homeless, I can't grasp the idea that most of these people do much to help the homeless, anyway. Either that, a case of them ignoring the homeless, or probably disgusted to be around them.

:lol: at the bench with the coin deposit slot.

Last edited:
I can live with everything besides pay to sit. But damn.... Harsh reality. I hope those areas have twice the amount of homeless shelter space as the public space they are taking away from these people.

Ive seen places that have automatic fountains that spray anything in the doorway after closing time. Same concept but less "aggressive" if thats the right word. Pretty sad to see the lack of humanity but I understand the business owners

it's not funny. i know what it feels like to be homeless and it had nothing to do with being lazy. all those ideas are pre-judgement of people that need help.

I think these are geared towards people who refuse to leave the area that they dwell in, rather than to be placed on every open area possible.

If that's the case, then I don't mind them. There's a tunnel in Minneapolis notorious for its smell (lake st between k mart and mcdonalds) that always smells because people refuse to leave the area.

i work in Bethesda, MD (arguably the wealthiest area of MD) and every summer morning (work early 6-6:30am), every bench above the Bethesda Metro Center has people sleeping on them...they are gone by 8am when the professional crowds start trickling into work...blew my mind first time i saw it considering how wealthy that area is

Back
Top Bottom