Homeowners: How Do You Get Rid of Weeds?

BukHumYai

formerly trill bill
Spring has hit the Midwest and my yard now has tons of dandelions. Before there was a lot, I sprayed them w/ some weed killer. The next day, the dandelions doubled...what's the best way to get rid of weeds? I know it'll take years before I can get my yard under control.

Dawg, I live in the Midwest as well and Dandelions have sprouted all over my front and back yard on top of whatever those shorter purple flowers are
sick.gif

Going to hit Home Depot and get that Weed B Gon this weekend.

Last edited:
Come to cali

They paying us to get rid of our grass

No more worries Bout grass or weeds plus u savin money on d water bill

Cali is a fake *** state. Fake titts, fake lips, fake grass.... That place is synthetic.

just let em rock till the grass gets cut, they pop back up in the next few days but i don't really care

Last edited:
Not at all. Just wondering where dude who said everything is "synthetic" in California lives. Not sure how you got hostility out of a four word question.

Last edited:
Not at all. Just wondering where dude who said everything is "synthetic" in California lives. Not sure how you got hostility out of a four word question.

Not you I was speaking of the dude you quoted. He sounded hurt by Cali for some reason.

I'm in NC and have a ******** of dandelions and crabgrass.....I bought some ortho weed/crabgrass control that you hook up to the hose and spray. It works pretty good. They were on sale last week at Lowe's for $5 usually they're $10.50... I bought 5 bottles :lol:

Back
Top Bottom