Honda accord 2011 vs nissan altima 2011

Which would be the better buy? Any opinions or any owners who would reccomend one over the other? Ive been trying to do my research and it seems close.

coupe or sedan? if you want a sedan I would go with the Accord. if you want a coupe its pretty much a tossup. both Accord and Altima coupes are nice.

i think the accord has slightly better than mpg...i'd go with the accord based on looks if all the other specs are similar. i own a civic and i've never had a problem with it

For me I'd take the Accord coupe over the Altima coupe, but the Altima sedan over the Accord sedan.

I've never driven either, but I heard the Altima is more fun to drive because the handling is tighter.

For coupes, I'd go for the Accord V6 6-speed.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Altima > Accord (sedan)
Altima > Accord (coupe)
really?

lol most people feel Honda> Toyota> Niassan from what I see

cant go wrong with any of those 3 in the midsized sedan class.. Altima, IMO just flat out looks the coolest 
glasses.gif

I use to look at Altimas but the streets are flooded with them. I like the New Maxima, but Id rather buy a lexus for the price, and I`d rather not have a big car note then own both, I still think about Lexus though.

the altima coupe is mad ugly. like what they said above

accord coupe> altima coupe
accord sedan < altima sedan

Originally Posted by proper english

cant go wrong with any of those 3 in the midsized sedan class.. Altima, IMO just flat out looks the coolest 
glasses.gif

Agreed. They're all good cars, but the Camry and Accord look so boring

not a fan of either but id take the Honda. Dont like the feel of Nissans, and come to think of it, dont really like any of their designs other than the GT-R and 370.

Either way youll be getting a solid car, theres no wrong choice, just preference.

Altima

I've been eyeing one myself. The exact one I wanted was bought the other day, smh!

Back
Top Bottom