Honda appreciation

Yo! to all my Honda heads...
glasses.gif

I got a 99 Accord and Im looking for some hidden compartments/stash spots. Anyone got info?

surprised at all the TSX love in here...very slept on car great for cruising and modded up are killer

eek.gif
i remember when this dude started out this car...i got my car around the same time and ended up in 2 different paths mine was 60/40 show/go and he was60/40 go/show and always was redoing the car probably did 5-6 sets of wheels and all types of crazy imported mods from all over...like mine better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by steff55

SO WHAT ARE ACTUAL ACCORDS CALLED IN JAPAN ACCORD LX OR SOMETHIN? SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS
Theyre called the Honda Inspire over in Japan.
Nah..the inspire over there is the TL overhere

almost correct. The TL stopped being the Inspire after 2003. The Inspire started using the Accord for the JDM model post-2003. Pre-2003, it was the TL.

The post-2003 TLs were made for USDM only.

I don't currently have a Honda, but I've had 3 Accords, '93, '95, and an '05. And they was by far the best cars I've ever had. Couplesets of tires, oil changes, gas, and a few batteries is all I ever had to do to them. Plus aftermarket parts are so easy to find for them.

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

i wanted an ep hatch SO bad, but i got a 98' coupe instead. i will own that car
devil.gif

You need to buy an EP.

I would love to cop a fit and drop a K20/24 frank in it I/H/E and k pro? Shiiieet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom