Honda Civic or Mitsubishi Lancer vol: Christina Hendricks

Yeah Civics are broken into or stolen a lot. They might even have higher insurance rates too because of that.

I'd go with the Lancer. I drive one myself (a 2003 Lancer).

If u want a fun and nice car get the Lancer. I drove one as a loaner when i had a my evo serviced

If u want a reliable and good MPG get the Civic. I own an 2004 civic coupe as a DD.

I have an 09 lancer gts, the only complaint I have is the paint on the car is SOOOOO cheap. Scratches and chips like no other. Other than that, I love my car

Get a prius. With all the gas you save, put 19s on it and "hellaflush" it so you cant even drive it... At that point, start looking for another car. Op, civics are great, lancer... Like someone said.. Evo or nothing.. I currently drive an 07 wrx and love it... Yo u COULD buy a used wrx/ sti/evo for around the same as a new civic/lancer.. But u get the power and more. I will never own a non awd car...you get hooked.. I owned a corolla S back in the day, used as a commuter and never had any issues. Sold it at 106k miles and held value pretty well. Is value something you are conaidering also? I mean, in 6yrs you will prob wany something else..-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

WRX

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm in the same boat as you OP.

I'm looking into a getting a Lancer GTS but I'm trying to decide on the year. Either 2008 or 2009

Lancer

Civics has really been all ugly from the 8th gen up. 6th and 7th gen wasn't that ugly but anything after that tried too much to be "modern".

Back
Top Bottom