Honda Ridgeline... anyone have one? would you buy one?

here are some more
Ridgeline_May_10_08%20010.jpg

i got one. drives like a car and the kelly blue book now is pretty much the same i paid for it. i got it cuz i wanted a full 4 door truck and something that wouldnt kill gas.

j5fg9g.jpg

3536x5s.jpg

1zr06cg.jpg

1r2e6v.jpg

1fg3n4.jpg

i got one. drives like a car and the kelly blue book now is pretty much the same i paid for it. i got it cuz i wanted a full 4 door truck and something that wouldnt kill gas.

j5fg9g.jpg

3536x5s.jpg

1zr06cg.jpg

1r2e6v.jpg

1fg3n4.jpg

your mind seems set on it so what more do you want? i wouldn't buy one to answer your question.

your mind seems set on it so what more do you want? i wouldn't buy one to answer your question.

My Family has one and we use it specifically for the snow and snowboarding, it can fit all sizes, the cargo hold works great,
 never have problems with the actual car because it's a Honda and I got the cover attachment so snow and other crap can't get in the bed.
ridgeline_tonneau_cover.jpg

My Family has one and we use it specifically for the snow and snowboarding, it can fit all sizes, the cargo hold works great,
 never have problems with the actual car because it's a Honda and I got the cover attachment so snow and other crap can't get in the bed.
ridgeline_tonneau_cover.jpg

i used to sell Hondas
Ridgelines are over priced, horrible interior and not worth the $. F-150 is much better.

i used to sell Hondas
Ridgelines are over priced, horrible interior and not worth the $. F-150 is much better.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Those suck... get a Chevy Avalanche for sure. More practical, and the interiors are very nice in the new ones.

avalanche is a lot more expensive...comparable f-150s?

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Those suck... get a Chevy Avalanche for sure. More practical, and the interiors are very nice in the new ones.

avalanche is a lot more expensive...comparable f-150s?

funny thing is, i dont think i have ever seen one on the road. EVER
laugh.gif

anyways i like it, if you got the money and you like it then get it.

Back
Top Bottom