Honest Opinions/Feedback on this website?

I like it simple and plain. The owner can always get someone to do some coding in the future.

I mean if I'm being completely honest, it's simple and looks like pretty much every other re-seller's site. It'll do the job to sell shoes but that's about it. Feels like one of those early Geocities sites.

To DK's point, the site looks a little too plain for me to call it "simple & clean." You need some sort of highlight color to bring it to life.

If you're asking people to spend money, there should be an "About" section or some type of message to provide that all important trust factor.

Since there is a blog attached to the site, it should have a larger presence.

More pictures.

The "search by size" is kind of pointless if the site doesn't have enough to fill a group.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

More pictures.
That's what struck me, as far as professionalism to the potential consumer.  The pictures actually available of the shoes.

Those that are available are clearly of a dude in an actual store, taking pics of shoes displayed in that store, with a reflection in the background of those pictures to further prove such.

For the competition and everyone with reselling sites now, I found that kinda phony.  I see why NT requires handwritten tags when you sell on here.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

More pictures.
That's what struck me, as far as professionalism to the potential consumer.  The pictures actually available of the shoes.

Those that are available are clearly of a dude in an actual store, taking pics of shoes displayed in that store, with a reflection in the background of those pictures to further prove such.

For the competition and everyone with reselling sites now, I found that kinda phony.  I see why NT requires handwritten tags when you sell on here.

I noticed that as well. 

Oh snap! You CAN see the person's reflection in the pics. lol The site needs a description of who is behind it, etc. I like to know who the heck I'm buying from in order to gain consumer confidence.

overall i think the site is too plain
almost like the owner is in it for a quick buck and will disappear
and as far as the images - you gotta come correct. the more effort one puts in they will see the return on investment (ROI)

Back
Top Bottom