Honest question....why are you young, healthy and fat?

truthgetsbusy

Banned
I've always wondered this....and I just don't get it.  It's not even all about looks but your health too.  What about survival? If you were hanging from a cliff and couldn't pull yourself up... you would die.  What if a dude grabbed your girls butt and started a fight?  I just don't understand the unhealthy, weak lifestyle. 

Is it because working out hurts and takes effort? 

I've always wondered this....and I just don't get it.  It's not even all about looks but your health too.  What about survival? If you were hanging from a cliff and couldn't pull yourself up... you would die.  What if a dude grabbed your girls butt and started a fight?  I just don't understand the unhealthy, weak lifestyle. 

Is it because working out hurts and takes effort? 

grin.gif
 what?

my psychology teacher a few years ago did a study on this and the results he got were that because people don't see instant results they lose motivation and frankly just quit caring

my psychology teacher a few years ago did a study on this and the results he got were that because people don't see instant results they lose motivation and frankly just quit caring

sheeit, i wish i could gain weight.  i'm probably 135 right now.

it's all good though.  better than being overweight.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Same,  but it is easier to get toned

Same,  but it is easier to get toned

Lack of motivation and drive. Find yourself something to go after and get it. Don't quit until you get what you want and even then continue to improve.  

I used to feel the same way. With proper diet and exercise, gaining weight is really not that hard.  

Errrrbody wanna be a bodybuilder....But don't nobody want to lift heavy aaaazzz weights!

starts with bad eating habits as a kid. ugly low self esteem parents create like offspring.

Lack of motivation and drive. Find yourself something to go after and get it. Don't quit until you get what you want and even then continue to improve.  

I used to feel the same way. With proper diet and exercise, gaining weight is really not that hard.  

Errrrbody wanna be a bodybuilder....But don't nobody want to lift heavy aaaazzz weights!

starts with bad eating habits as a kid. ugly low self esteem parents create like offspring.

If you were hanging from a cliff, you'd probably die anyways since there is really nothing to grip on that closely mimics a pullup bar, not to mention being able to do a pullup =/= pulling up your entire body higher than your head, which is what you would need to do in your unlikely hypothetical.

If you were hanging from a cliff, you'd probably die anyways since there is really nothing to grip on that closely mimics a pullup bar, not to mention being able to do a pullup =/= pulling up your entire body higher than your head, which is what you would need to do in your unlikely hypothetical.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

yea, i'm gonna hit the gym in a couple weeks.  i just had a hernia fixed last monday though so i gotta chill for a while.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

yea, i'm gonna hit the gym in a couple weeks.  i just had a hernia fixed last monday though so i gotta chill for a while.

same here. i really do not understand how some people are SO lazy.

plus, fat people are not needed in this world, they take up two spaces. kinda mean, but that is just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom