Honest question....why are you young, healthy and fat?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

whoa whoa I'm not fat-bashing now.  Some of you guys are ODing with the comments like they aren't people too.  It's just I see too many able-bodied young people becoming overweight and accepting it.
I'm pretty active on Tumblr and a lot of the people I follow are the types that say "love your body the way it is" and stuff of that nature. They're like as long as you love yourself who cares about how big you are etc.

Idk
eyes.gif
You aren't serious are u?  Tumblr
laugh.gif
  I think you would love yourself more if you were in shape. 

whoa whoa I'm not fat-bashing now.  Some of you guys are ODing with the comments like they aren't people too.  It's just I see too many able-bodied young people becoming overweight and accepting it.
I'm pretty active on Tumblr and a lot of the people I follow are the types that say "love your body the way it is" and stuff of that nature. They're like as long as you love yourself who cares about how big you are etc.

Idk
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Idk
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hey! I follow a lot of late teen white girls with 1st world problems
laugh.gif

Idk
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hey! I follow a lot of late teen white girls with 1st world problems
laugh.gif

I am not obese but am overweight. I was skinny all through high school and most of colllege but i stated to gain wait spending hour after hour in the library keeping a 4.0 and then when med school hit i unfortunately gained even more weight i use my schedule as an excuse but in reality thats all it really is an excuse. Im more focused now on getting back into shape.

I am not obese but am overweight. I was skinny all through high school and most of colllege but i stated to gain wait spending hour after hour in the library keeping a 4.0 and then when med school hit i unfortunately gained even more weight i use my schedule as an excuse but in reality thats all it really is an excuse. Im more focused now on getting back into shape.

My issue with people being overweight is the increase health issues. Why would you wanna put yourself in a position to die earlier than necessary slash have to deal with all the medical problems that result from obesity and what not?

My issue with people being overweight is the increase health issues. Why would you wanna put yourself in a position to die earlier than necessary slash have to deal with all the medical problems that result from obesity and what not?

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

I'm in the same boat. I really pudged out the first 2 years of med school. Finally got a good look at myself and resolved to fix it. Still about 20 lbs away from my goal (put on 86 lbs my first 2 years) but I just make an effort to go to the gym for at least an hour 5x a week. Sometimes my schedule is crazy (3rd year hours are brutal), but that's where having a 24 hour gym comes in handy.

I'm in the same boat. I really pudged out the first 2 years of med school. Finally got a good look at myself and resolved to fix it. Still about 20 lbs away from my goal (put on 86 lbs my first 2 years) but I just make an effort to go to the gym for at least an hour 5x a week. Sometimes my schedule is crazy (3rd year hours are brutal), but that's where having a 24 hour gym comes in handy.

Originally Posted by escobarmeth

eek.gif
sick.gif
 no excuse for that

eek.gif
sick.gif
 no excuse for that

all i want to know is? How much you fat people eat a day? I eat 3 times maybe 4 a day and don't gain weight, so yall have to be getting in 5-8 plus 
laugh.gif

all i want to know is? How much you fat people eat a day? I eat 3 times maybe 4 a day and don't gain weight, so yall have to be getting in 5-8 plus 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
 no excuse for that

hahaha not saying it was a good thing, but no denying it happened. Lotta late nights eating really bad food studying for exams. It caught up to me quick.

eek.gif
sick.gif
 no excuse for that

hahaha not saying it was a good thing, but no denying it happened. Lotta late nights eating really bad food studying for exams. It caught up to me quick.

What if a dude grabbed your girls butt and started a fight? 
I'm 220 lbs..if you grabbed my girls butt, i'm slammin' your 150 lb @*! into a car
laugh.gif

I'm 220 lbs..if you grabbed my girls butt, i'm slammin' your 150 lb @*! into a car
laugh.gif

if you're so athletic, why haven't you made it to the league? look at shaq, he was pretty fat and won some rings.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
What about the dude that's 190lb and in great shape?  Weight doesn't always equal strength. 

if you're so athletic, why haven't you made it to the league? look at shaq, he was pretty fat and won some rings.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
What about the dude that's 190lb and in great shape?  Weight doesn't always equal strength. 

Back
Top Bottom