Honest question....why are you young, healthy and fat?

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Son its a thyroid condition.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

If you were hanging from a cliff, you'd probably die anyways since there is really nothing to grip on that closely mimics a pullup bar, not to mention being able to do a pullup =/= pulling up your entire body higher than your head, which is what you would need to do in your unlikely hypothetical.

LMAO.
If it was me and you hanging off the cliff next to each other...I guarantee you that I'd pull myself up.  
And this magical cliff can somehow only support one of us making, then it sacrifices the other? Because I'm 260 and can still easily pull myself all the way up over my head, again assuming the cliff has chinup/pullup cars and somehow I fell over the edge then grabbed hold of them.

And
laugh.gif
at talking about a fight like you have to be skinny to be able to fight, or that skinny even automatically=healthy. Most of the diesel dudes on this board are like 5'8 with T Rex/JJ Barea wingspans. You'd get worked by a fat dude because you have to get so close to hit him, you'd just get grabbed and choked out.

So much fail in the logic of must of yous in this thread, having some sort of superiority complex because you're skinny, as if there can't be a multitude of other things people can be equally snobby and disapproving about, about you.

If you were hanging from a cliff, you'd probably die anyways since there is really nothing to grip on that closely mimics a pullup bar, not to mention being able to do a pullup =/= pulling up your entire body higher than your head, which is what you would need to do in your unlikely hypothetical.

LMAO.
If it was me and you hanging off the cliff next to each other...I guarantee you that I'd pull myself up.  
And this magical cliff can somehow only support one of us making, then it sacrifices the other? Because I'm 260 and can still easily pull myself all the way up over my head, again assuming the cliff has chinup/pullup cars and somehow I fell over the edge then grabbed hold of them.

And
laugh.gif
at talking about a fight like you have to be skinny to be able to fight, or that skinny even automatically=healthy. Most of the diesel dudes on this board are like 5'8 with T Rex/JJ Barea wingspans. You'd get worked by a fat dude because you have to get so close to hit him, you'd just get grabbed and choked out.

So much fail in the logic of must of yous in this thread, having some sort of superiority complex because you're skinny, as if there can't be a multitude of other things people can be equally snobby and disapproving about, about you.

Like I AM THAT DUDE said, just cause you're skinny, does not mean you're healthy. You could be skinny and be the biggest slob out there. Prolly bound to get a heart attack by the age of 15
sick.gif

Personally, I don't judge people because they're fat. I'd rather know their personality and then figure out why they're overweight. If I can lend a helping hand, I'll try to deliver that godly hand
pimp.gif

Like I AM THAT DUDE said, just cause you're skinny, does not mean you're healthy. You could be skinny and be the biggest slob out there. Prolly bound to get a heart attack by the age of 15
sick.gif

Personally, I don't judge people because they're fat. I'd rather know their personality and then figure out why they're overweight. If I can lend a helping hand, I'll try to deliver that godly hand
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

all i want to know is? How much you fat people eat a day? I eat 3 times maybe 4 a day and don't gain weight, so yall have to be getting in 5-8 plus 
laugh.gif
this is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard
laugh.gif

anyway, how are there so many people who honestly say they hate fat people and feel okay about it?

is that really what consciously goes through your mind when you see a fat person?

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

all i want to know is? How much you fat people eat a day? I eat 3 times maybe 4 a day and don't gain weight, so yall have to be getting in 5-8 plus 
laugh.gif
this is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard
laugh.gif

anyway, how are there so many people who honestly say they hate fat people and feel okay about it?

is that really what consciously goes through your mind when you see a fat person?

honestly it takes time, dedication, and the ability to endure pain. I feel that many people often have the time (as they will play videogames or engage in other ventures) , want to have dedication (to work out and eat right), but do not want the pain aspect of it. That mindset will get you nothing.

I was able to do 4 yrs of college and 3 yrs of law school concurrently and I have gotten in progressively better shape. I am in the best shape of my life at 6'3, 225, and to be honest quite jacked. I had always made working out and playing sports a priority in my life. It pays off when I go to the doctor and he tells me i have great blood pressure, a low resting heart rate, and that i am in excellent health. Not to mention the way i feel and the way i look.

I encourage everyone to be their healthiest and feel their best because you have only one body and one life. Might as well use it to its potential while you still can.

honestly it takes time, dedication, and the ability to endure pain. I feel that many people often have the time (as they will play videogames or engage in other ventures) , want to have dedication (to work out and eat right), but do not want the pain aspect of it. That mindset will get you nothing.

I was able to do 4 yrs of college and 3 yrs of law school concurrently and I have gotten in progressively better shape. I am in the best shape of my life at 6'3, 225, and to be honest quite jacked. I had always made working out and playing sports a priority in my life. It pays off when I go to the doctor and he tells me i have great blood pressure, a low resting heart rate, and that i am in excellent health. Not to mention the way i feel and the way i look.

I encourage everyone to be their healthiest and feel their best because you have only one body and one life. Might as well use it to its potential while you still can.

LMAO.

And
laugh.gif

Shady, I chuckled .. anyways id pull myself up as well, its strength to your body ratio that plays into that. Btw im 6'1 , and consider myself pretty "diesel". And I box, so I don't really have any worries about fighting even a 300 pound slob. Im 218btw. Weight in a fight is bs. I bet a pro 40 pounds less than me would drop me. Many factors play a role, but strength to body weight ratio is key. Maybe after shady and I pull ourselves up, well help u

LMAO.

And
laugh.gif

Shady, I chuckled .. anyways id pull myself up as well, its strength to your body ratio that plays into that. Btw im 6'1 , and consider myself pretty "diesel". And I box, so I don't really have any worries about fighting even a 300 pound slob. Im 218btw. Weight in a fight is bs. I bet a pro 40 pounds less than me would drop me. Many factors play a role, but strength to body weight ratio is key. Maybe after shady and I pull ourselves up, well help u

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i like to eat....thats why im overweight
you can eat more and will enjoy it more too though if youre in real good shape, assuming youre not referring to overweight because of muscle in your post
Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

Anybody else here taken creatine and been hungry 24/7 on it?
Gotta eat big to get big. And I mean good big, not fat.
I dont think it makes me much more hungry, more so the lifting Ive been doing. You need a caloric surplus to get big and Ive had a few nights where Ive ate twice what I usually would, the great thing about it is no guilt, Im supposed to go in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i like to eat....thats why im overweight
you can eat more and will enjoy it more too though if youre in real good shape, assuming youre not referring to overweight because of muscle in your post
Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

Anybody else here taken creatine and been hungry 24/7 on it?
Gotta eat big to get big. And I mean good big, not fat.
I dont think it makes me much more hungry, more so the lifting Ive been doing. You need a caloric surplus to get big and Ive had a few nights where Ive ate twice what I usually would, the great thing about it is no guilt, Im supposed to go in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never got the fascination with people caring sooo much about how other people live. As long as it is not directly inhibiting my life, I don't care one bit how anyone else looks.

If someone is happy and healthy, why should anyone care about their waistline?

Over the past 10 years, I've had every type of body except scrawny. Never was, never will be. Towards the end of high school I got into working out and got big fast (315/405/315 in less than a year of serious lifting). Once college came around, I stopped the gym rat routine because of a shoulder injury and started partying. Gained weight. Got a serious girlfriend and started eating home cooked meals a lot less. Gained more weight. At 6-1", I was pushing 250 (didn't look it because of my build, but I was) after being 190 just 4 years earlier.

I was healthy, so I didn't really care. I always played sports, and extra weight didn't mess up my shot or my swing. I'm sure at my heaviest I could do the 40 faster than most people 150 lbs. Sure if affected me in some ways, but I could still do everything I wanted better than most, so I don't really care what I look like to other people.

I lost most of the weight I put on (around 215 now), but am in no rush to lose the rest of it. I will lose it, but I'm not going to deprive myself of a few beers or getting an appetizer and dessert with my dinner if I feel like it. I'm kinda back to being a serious lifter, but I am no longer a gym rat. I can miss a day or two, I'll make it up when I can.

Bottom line, I've been everything from fit to fat. I don't believe my physique has had anything to do with my social life (although I notice a difference in how strangers act towards fat/fit), job success, or overall happiness. It does matter to the ladies, but moreso your own confidence in approaching them.

I don't think I, nor anyone, should judge an obese person just as I don't judge the scrawny kid who just screams weak or the meat head who spends his entire pedestrian paycheck on supplements, doesn't eat anything remotely tasty, and life revolves around his gym schedule.

I know people who are rail thin, can't gain weight if they tried, who eat TERRIBLE. Processed foods every meal. Bloodwork a mess, yet they are thin. My labs were always spot on - Glucose, Cholesterol, Triglycerides, etc. all in range.

There is a lot more to people than their physique. Some know that, unfortunately so many more do not.

I never got the fascination with people caring sooo much about how other people live. As long as it is not directly inhibiting my life, I don't care one bit how anyone else looks.

If someone is happy and healthy, why should anyone care about their waistline?

Over the past 10 years, I've had every type of body except scrawny. Never was, never will be. Towards the end of high school I got into working out and got big fast (315/405/315 in less than a year of serious lifting). Once college came around, I stopped the gym rat routine because of a shoulder injury and started partying. Gained weight. Got a serious girlfriend and started eating home cooked meals a lot less. Gained more weight. At 6-1", I was pushing 250 (didn't look it because of my build, but I was) after being 190 just 4 years earlier.

I was healthy, so I didn't really care. I always played sports, and extra weight didn't mess up my shot or my swing. I'm sure at my heaviest I could do the 40 faster than most people 150 lbs. Sure if affected me in some ways, but I could still do everything I wanted better than most, so I don't really care what I look like to other people.

I lost most of the weight I put on (around 215 now), but am in no rush to lose the rest of it. I will lose it, but I'm not going to deprive myself of a few beers or getting an appetizer and dessert with my dinner if I feel like it. I'm kinda back to being a serious lifter, but I am no longer a gym rat. I can miss a day or two, I'll make it up when I can.

Bottom line, I've been everything from fit to fat. I don't believe my physique has had anything to do with my social life (although I notice a difference in how strangers act towards fat/fit), job success, or overall happiness. It does matter to the ladies, but moreso your own confidence in approaching them.

I don't think I, nor anyone, should judge an obese person just as I don't judge the scrawny kid who just screams weak or the meat head who spends his entire pedestrian paycheck on supplements, doesn't eat anything remotely tasty, and life revolves around his gym schedule.

I know people who are rail thin, can't gain weight if they tried, who eat TERRIBLE. Processed foods every meal. Bloodwork a mess, yet they are thin. My labs were always spot on - Glucose, Cholesterol, Triglycerides, etc. all in range.

There is a lot more to people than their physique. Some know that, unfortunately so many more do not.

LMAO.
And this magical cliff can somehow only support one of us making, then it sacrifices the other?Because I'm 260 and can still easily pull myself all the way up over my head, again assuming the cliff has chinup/pullup cars and somehow I fell over the edge then grabbed hold of them.

And
laugh.gif

lmaooooo im sure you can bro. 

LMAO.
And this magical cliff can somehow only support one of us making, then it sacrifices the other?Because I'm 260 and can still easily pull myself all the way up over my head, again assuming the cliff has chinup/pullup cars and somehow I fell over the edge then grabbed hold of them.

And
laugh.gif

lmaooooo im sure you can bro. 

Back
Top Bottom