Honest Tea sucks.

I feel like I've seen people backing this brand for a while now and recently (within the last 2 months or so) I've tried about 5 or 6 different flavors and EVERY ONE of them has been horrible. What do people taste in it? Am I not trying the right flavor or what? Sippin' on Honey Green Tea right now and it tastes like I'm drinking watered down snuff water. It's gross.

Never tried it, not a tea person..I've seen it at stores, is it regular tea or some organic stuff?

Never tried it cause I work for Snapple and its against policy. Believe that $#!+ smh.

Stuff is crack to me. Everyone has different tastes. I hate stuff that is too sweet, I.E. Snapple.

We appreciate your honesty
grin.gif

the honey green tea one tastes amazing. very refreshing when it's cold and isn't overly sweet like most drinks out right now.

also helps that it has the highest antioxidant content out of ALL bottled tea drinks in the market right now.

cause thats how tea is supposed to taste. keep drinking the heavy flavored/sugared arizona, nestea, snapple etc. thats like drinking sugar water. hit me up when you get diabetes 10 years from now.

i will say honey green tea isn't one of their better flavors, but the other flavors are pretty enjoyable.

My favorite tea (that you don't make yourself, anyway) is Inkos White tea.  Only 14 grams of sugar per bottle.  Blueberry white is my favorite, as well as the original. 
Inko%27s%20Tea%20original.jpg

I like the Pomegranate Blue flavor. Pomegranate white tea tastes like *%@ though. I'll have to try green tea.

Arizona Green Tea is still the best though!

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

i like it. but it is pricey.

this. i use to get it for very cheap at the corner store, but now the prices have gone up. i like it because it is not too sweet

SLT_16oz_cans.jpg

That's what I usually get, that or Peace Tea.

Sweet Leaf is good, all organic tea, organic sugar, and natural flavors. 

Peace Tea is good too, but it has sucrolose, for those who try to avoid artificial sweetners.

100_0252.jpg

I don't have it often but every time I've tried Honest Tea I've enjoyed it. It's a better drink than those artificially sweetened teas anyway (no knock on Arizona, best bang for your buck
pimp.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom