Honestly if Tupac would have stayed Alive?

Plz ignore the dumb tag on da video 
eyes.gif

do you think he wouldve been able to make a giant impact on the black community. I've been looking at videos of him today and just thinking to myself their isnt one other celebrity alive who would do half of the things he was doing. This guy had it all, knowledge, charisma, and most importantly heart.

He was going to say whatever he felt at anytime and nobody could stop him and that ultimately led to his death
ohwell.gif
. However i think he was the only man in position to really make a change in the hip hop culture for the better of the black population and it's a shame that he was probably killed by people who knew he carried too much power and intelligence for his own good.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree with everything you said OP.. but mostly this:[/color]
their isnt one other celebrity alive who would do half of the things he was doing. This guy had it all, knowledge, charisma, and most importantly heart.

He was going to say whatever he felt at anytime and nobody could stop him and that ultimately led to his death
ohwell.gif

This again! Really though, plenty of people are trying to make a difference everyday. Maybe Tupac would have had the ability to reach out to more people, but if one really wants to make a change it has to come from within. 

sigh RIP........
tired.gif
.....if he was alive none of that ABC "music"would be what it is today bunch of trash

If that was Khalid Muhammad at the 27 second mark (which I'm sure it was), and Tupac supported him, then the title of the first video is probably true.

Originally Posted by I am Furby

This again! Really though, plenty of people are trying to make a difference everyday. Maybe Tupac would have had the ability to reach out to more people, but if one really wants to make a change it has to come from within

That is completely true. However as simple as it may seem it usually takes pressure or influence from someone to make this happen especially to the audience that he was really trying to reach. Tupac made it very clear that his music was made to inspire the "Thugs" the people living in poor conditions who don't care about life.

That's where his impact came from a regular everyday dude in the hood doesn't care about Obama at all because in their mind their already destined to live a life in the hood and they can't change that. Tupac represented hope for that person, He was their inspiration and at the time of his death was turning that corner from aggresive young dude to accepting his role as a leader and he was killed. Leaders aren't born everyday it takes a special kind of person to make people follow you and Tupac had that ability

Dude was smart..... thats about it.

he went out claiming Thug Life and all that, not a very positive image for the black community or monorities in the struggle. Guess he was in it for the money at the end.

He did make some good positive music before that but Im no expert.

Sky was the limit for that man.

In his last interview he swore on everything that he would create his own independent political apparatus and with his passion, influence and intelligence...I believe him.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Originally Posted by I am Furby

This again! Really though, plenty of people are trying to make a difference everyday. Maybe Tupac would have had the ability to reach out to more people, but if one really wants to make a change it has to come from within

That is completely true. However as simple as it may seem it usually takes pressure or influence from someone to make this happen especially to the audience that he was really trying to reach. Tupac made it very clear that his music was made to inspire the "Thugs" the people living in poor conditions who don't care about life.

That's where his impact came from a regular everyday dude in the hood doesn't care about Obama at all because in their mind their already destined to live a life in the hood and they can't change that. Tupac represented hope for that person, He was their inspiration and at the time of his death was turning that corner from aggresive young dude to accepting his role as a leader and he was killed. Leaders aren't born everyday it takes a special kind of person to make people follow you and Tupac had that ability
Word, Tupac made himself the leader and voice of the thugs, which means he had the power to influence them. Look at who are the leaders now; Kanye, Wayne, and Jay-z. Then you got the trap rappers. Do you ever hear them trying to make a real impact on society? There's a reason why leaders are kille. People can deny it as much as they can, but it's true.

Pac was a lot smarter than most people give him credit for. He's just as important as MLK and Malcolm X the only difference is he didn't write speeches he wrote rap songs but the same intention and revolutionary message was there. I think his "thug life" image was completely calculated and fabricated as a way to like he said get the underdog on his side. Pac was a revolutionary though I think he definitely would of had a big impact if he was still alive but that wasn't his fate.

If Tupac was alive he would have beef with 99% of current rap artist and eventually would get shot and killed

for everyone saying he only supported a specific part of the population, relize that dude died at age 25. People grow wiser and views change everday as a person grows older. Why do you think that 35 is the youngest one can become president, because even thou a person may have a high iq and a idea of whats good for the world at 25, a person still has a lot of growing to do.

I love that 1st video and I love Tupac. May not have always made the best decisions but $%%# none of us do. Tragic loss. I would have like to see what type of man he would have grown to become beyond his early adult hood. One of the realest ever

It saddens me more and more everyday that we may never see another rapper Artist like this again. Call him whatever you want but Ye has been the closest one yet and he just isn't tough enough to deal with the backlash of his antics. Their isn't one guy now who's gonna go have a sitdown interview and talk without thinking about the consequences of the media, record label, fans and at that leads to a bunch of nothing.

I mean Jay-Z is absolutely my favorite artist ever and right now i would say he's the only other rapper alive who could touch upon what tupac was trying to do. Unfortunately the pursuit of "D'evils" has got him in a space where he wont even talk about rappers in a bad manor yet alone serious community issues or misjustice in black communities.
grin.gif

if pac and biggie were still alive a lot of this so called "new music" would be shut down, I don't think all these corny artist would get a pass. We need some act-right in hip-hop.

I think people gotta stop waiting for a leader and reminiscing about past leaders.

Time for everyone to be their own leader and step up to make the change in the community that everyone talks about yet no one does.

you have to remember pac was only 25 when he died. 
i think if he would have stayed alive we would have a better understanding of who he really was.

for a 25 year old he went through some crazy stuff, rise to fame,  being shot,  sent to prison

and during all this he managed to put together some of the best music hip hop has ever seen

pacs life was tragically cut short. he never got a chance to put it all together.

R.I.P Pac

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

I think people gotta stop waiting for a leader and reminiscing about past leaders.

Time for everyone to be their own leader and step up to make the change in the community that everyone talks about yet no one does.

Truth.

Back
Top Bottom