Honestly: The worst player in the NBA

All of these players mentioned fill a niche.

In order to be the worst player, you would have to suck more than everyone at everything. Adonal Foyle was a great shot blocker at one point. RyanBowen was a good defender at one point. Mark Madsen was the ultimate hustler at one point and should get a cut of Hansborough's first check.

Players like the Collins brothers are probably the worst skill-set wise. Their only worth in a game is to pick up fouls.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Kwame is actually a serviceable big man.
Correct. He gets so much hate because he was a former #1 pick.
laugh.gif

But he's actually not a bad backup.

The worst players in the NBA are guys who as Malik Rose wisely put it "Sign and Retire".

The Mark Blounts and Jerome James' of the world. Guys who balled out for a small stretch, just enough to perk interest around the league. And as soon thebig money deal comes, they don't exert the least bit of energy on the court ever again. Fools like that? Those are the worst.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

All these"bad" nba players are probably still some of the best in the country..It's so difficult to even make it to the NBA...!
So... who do you think is the worst of the best?
I would probably say Michael Ruffin
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

mateen cleaves is the worst of them all.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when i saw the initial post I was waiting for this very reaction
roll.gif
Likewise.
laugh.gif

But for real, how can only one person mention Mardy Collins?!?! Son is the ultimate rec league player.

He's the WORST.

Going by ERASCISM's logic, I can't think of one single thing Mardy was ever good at in the league. Except taking a cuff to the face from Melo. He waspretty good at that.

As a matter of fact, me and my boy were talking about the Knicks the other day and we couldn't remember his name for the life of us. We just said !#%% itand was like "yeah, the guy who got punched by Melo".
laugh.gif

Jerome James

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Year
[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]G
[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]07-08[/td] [td]NYK
[/td] [td]2
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]5
[/td] [td]1-1
[/td] [td]0-0
[/td] [td]2-2
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]3
[/td] [td]3
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]4
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]08-09[/td] [td]NYK[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]3-8[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][/table]

He's only played in 2 games each of the last two seasons
eek.gif
smh.gif

240px-DiawaraHeat.jpg

Yakhouba Diawara

The most unskilled wing player in the world....A poormans Ron Artest minus the talent. He's thee Worstest!!!!!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Jerome James

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Year
[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]G
[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]07-08[/td] [td]NYK
[/td] [td]2
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]5
[/td] [td]1-1
[/td] [td]0-0
[/td] [td]2-2
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]3
[/td] [td]3
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]0
[/td] [td]4
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]08-09[/td] [td]NYK[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]3-8[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][/table]

He's only played in 2 games each of the last two seasons
eek.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif
this fool along with Curry is taking up all that valuable cap space for'10.

Back
Top Bottom