Honestly...who "flops" better than Ric Flair?

boshflop.gif

I just find it so fitting that they used to play the Ric Flair sound when Chris Paul would score. Two of the best floppers in the game.

Vlade Divac..Greatest NBA flopper of all time..Not quite in Flair's league, but still deserves to be in the discussion..

I see we don't have too many real wrestling fans here. HBK is the biggest flopper of all time.

HBK does not flop. He sells, against Hogan, oversells. Best at it, with Ziggler now carrying the torch.
As far as the receiving end to the SCS, Rock is like an old man falling off a rocking chair, whereas Hall was in an ejector seat.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I see we don't have too many real wrestling fans here. HBK is the biggest flopper of all time.
QFT on both statements

Change your avy ASAP
Shawn oversold that whole match but he isn't the "greatest flopper"

A good "flopper" but the greatest no

Ric being the best "flopper" is not up for discussion

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Change your avy ASAP
Shawn oversold that whole match but he isn't the "greatest flopper"

A good "flopper" but the greatest no

Ric being the best "flopper" is not up for discussion
You just got schooled by a 15 year old, DC. How you feel about that?

I view HBK as a bigger flopper than Flair. Yea Flair has his routine flopping spots but I am still going with HBK. The Hogan match was just his craziest instance of it.

If Ric Flair ever caught a SCS, he would most likely exit the ring, strut all the way up the ramp and flop on the stage.

roll.gif
Jerome simpson flopped out of the tv
roll.gif

And CP3 Biggest flopper to me. I hate when he flops. He's a great player but when he flops and complains and makes that face like he really got fouled gets me so mad   
dzv8ld.jpg

In real sports: Many basketball and soccer players

Ginobili
Raja Bell
Kevin Martin
Dwayne Wade
Chris Paul
Cristiano Ronaldo
Sergio Busquets
Pepe
Derek Fisher
Anderson Varejao
Blake Griffin
Dani Alves
Angel di Maria
Steven Gerrard (not as much now that he's older and slow)
Joey Barton
Kobe doesn't flop that much but he always tries to get a call with that "AYE!!" @#$%
laugh.gif

Hands down its flair. he even flops in his promos, especially when he's trying to hit the beer can with the elbow drop. Watching flair go to the top rope asking for the assist on the flop is classic...

Back
Top Bottom