Hood Car Contest Lowriders Vs Slabs Vs Donks Who Wins?

pimp.gif

But you from NYC doe...

Da fact i like oldschool muscle cars is already a outlier, so my preference in whips are couched to have a performance angle at least. Slabs are da only 1 of da 3 that can have decent performance redeemable attributes.

Last edited:
Da fact i like oldschool muscle cars is already a outlier, so my preference in whips are couched to have a performance angle at least. Slabs are da only 1 of da 3 that can have decent performance redeemable attributes.

Man what the hell is dude rambling about

I know a couple dudes on 6s in my city that would dogg alot of dudes on factory

I know a couple dudes on 6s in my city that would dogg alot of dudes on factory

Unless im in a pick up truck or SUV, i dont see a way id ride on anything bigger that 20's in a car & 22's on a truck..

That wagon wheel look just aint appealing to me [emoji]128543[/emoji]

Old schools :x

I don't get it.

22's on a car

24's on a truck

Also hate skinny tires.

In before Ohio jokes.

Old schools :x

I don't get it.

22's on a car

24's on a truck

Also hate skinny tires.

In before Ohio jokes.

Them old schools are majestic b.

You wont realize how far we've fallen from driving comfortable and roomy in a car till you been in a 70's whip..you only get that type of space in tahoes & suburbans now..

Da interiors were regal & plush too.

No disrespect to Houston but that wheel on the back trunk has to be one of the worst car customizations I've ever seen. Just beating out the rag top.

Donks >>

Back
Top Bottom