hook up on furniture? couches tables etc

I've gotten a few items at Al's Discount Furniture (Woodland Hills Location in the SFV) over the years. They have a cheesy name but they have always had the lowest prices on everything I was looking for.

I've gotten a few items at Al's Discount Furniture (Woodland Hills Location in the SFV) over the years. They have a cheesy name but they have always had the lowest prices on everything I was looking for.

If you are looking for some better quality stuff at good prices (not IKEA stuff) go check out

Larry St. John in Gardena. I believe all of their furniture is locally made. They dont carry any pre-fab stuff, its just a showroom. Since its locally made you can fully customize almost every piece they carry. From size, stain color, hardware (knobs, handles, etc...), number of shelves, and even some design customization.

Turnaround time varied based on what you are getting, but the stuff I bought from there (China Cabinet and Entertainment Cabinet) was made and delivered in about 4 weeks time. They carry a lot of different styles, but I'd say a lot of it is comparable to what you would find at a Restoration Hardware or Pottery Barn, but not at those prices.

Just a heads up though. If you expecting to buy stuff for IKEA type of prices, I wouldnt bother going. You get what you pay for. If you just want something cheap for a dorm room, I probably wouldnt go here. If you want some good quality furniture that will last, this is the spot. Just to give an example, the hutch and buffet (china cabinet) that I bought cost around $1,500 but it is massive. Its about 8ft long by 8ft tall with multiple shelving, 4 drawers, and 4 cabinet doors underneath.

If you are looking for some better quality stuff at good prices (not IKEA stuff) go check out

Larry St. John in Gardena. I believe all of their furniture is locally made. They dont carry any pre-fab stuff, its just a showroom. Since its locally made you can fully customize almost every piece they carry. From size, stain color, hardware (knobs, handles, etc...), number of shelves, and even some design customization.

Turnaround time varied based on what you are getting, but the stuff I bought from there (China Cabinet and Entertainment Cabinet) was made and delivered in about 4 weeks time. They carry a lot of different styles, but I'd say a lot of it is comparable to what you would find at a Restoration Hardware or Pottery Barn, but not at those prices.

Just a heads up though. If you expecting to buy stuff for IKEA type of prices, I wouldnt bother going. You get what you pay for. If you just want something cheap for a dorm room, I probably wouldnt go here. If you want some good quality furniture that will last, this is the spot. Just to give an example, the hutch and buffet (china cabinet) that I bought cost around $1,500 but it is massive. Its about 8ft long by 8ft tall with multiple shelving, 4 drawers, and 4 cabinet doors underneath.

Back
Top Bottom