Hoops Fans, Whose Return Are You Anticipating More: Yao or CP3?

Originally Posted by RoOk

Def. CP3
I Wanna see how he does with a team that could be moved soon and is down in the dirt right about now.

What the hell you talking about son you been sleeping under a rock for the past few weeks? Seriously though Shinn sold the team to minority (local) owner Gary Chouest. The dude makes his money in off shore oil in LOUISIANA. Did I mention that he is a BILLIONAIRE. My man the hornets or CP aint going anywhere soon. I am looking forward to the return of CP for this sole purpose. I want to see what changes Chouest is going to make as the new owner and I want to see how CP responds.

Definitely Yao. People forgot about CP3 enough to drop him to 2nd best. They forgot about Yao enough to drop him to retired.

Used to jock the Rockets, but this team got no identity right now.

Originally Posted by dland24

Cant Yao opt out of his contract and become a free agent this summer?
I am 100% sure that that will never happen

Yao, because we haven't seen him play for a while now, and CP will always be CP.
6a00d83451b84f69e2011278dfd5ff28a4-350wi

Yao because I'm excited to see how we'll do with this nice squad we got. I'm just hoping that Yao stays off the injury list.
And Yao isn't leaving the Rockets anytime soon.

Yao because of how well his team played without him.
Gotta see what NO does. They're such a mess right now.

Chris Paul, but I don't know if he's ever going to be the same.  The doctors took his friggin meniscus out.  You know what that is?  That's the SHOCK ABSORBER of your knee. 

Behind Kobe Bryant, CP3 is my favorite player in the NBA. Can't wait for him to return.

I also hope once Phil Jackson retires and Byron Scott becomes the coach, CP3 somehow ends up a Laker
smile.gif

Yao. I wanna see him succeed. Sucks that he's always injured

CP3 will be CP3 when he returns.
Yao will be 18-20 with 9-11 if healthy.
I hope Oden remains healthy.

I really want to see what Blake Griffin does next year.

Yao, easily.

He is the best center when he is healthy (not that there's much competition.) What other center has the kind of touch he has around the rim?

Back
Top Bottom