Hope nike retros the Air Max 90 Grey/Black/Graphite

When did nike release this CW? Hope they retro it soon.  Been trying to look for one but nowhere to be found even on eBay.

Pic taken/posted by Mayhemgatz.
4863226529_dd5057b3f5_z.jpg

When did nike release this CW? Hope they retro it soon.  Been trying to look for one but nowhere to be found even on eBay.

Pic taken/posted by Mayhemgatz.
4863226529_dd5057b3f5_z.jpg

i've never seen those before.

It's hard finding old AM 90s that aren't OG cws because people don't catalog them like every Jordan that has hit the shelves since 1985

I wouldn't mind a retro either.

i've never seen those before.

It's hard finding old AM 90s that aren't OG cws because people don't catalog them like every Jordan that has hit the shelves since 1985

I wouldn't mind a retro either.

Not sure exactly when they were released, but I had a pair in my early college days around 04/05

Not sure exactly when they were released, but I had a pair in my early college days around 04/05

Damn. I didn't see them on the shelves before. Hope nike retro these.

Damn. I didn't see them on the shelves before. Hope nike retro these.

they were released in 2005 along with the Maize, Stealth Grey, Obsidian Stealth, and Khaki colorways.

the quality of them is superb and they are ridiculously comfy. the soft (real suede) leather, soft mesh, and super comfy padded lining is what makes these stand out from a lot of other AM90 releases.

If Nike retro's them, we all know that none of that great stuff would be there and it wouldn't be the same nor worth the premium price they would slap on it
tired.gif

but if you just want a similar colorway, you can make a decent rendition on NikeiD
nerd.gif

*not my pic* 2005 AM90 Leather set

they were released in 2005 along with the Maize, Stealth Grey, Obsidian Stealth, and Khaki colorways.

the quality of them is superb and they are ridiculously comfy. the soft (real suede) leather, soft mesh, and super comfy padded lining is what makes these stand out from a lot of other AM90 releases.

If Nike retro's them, we all know that none of that great stuff would be there and it wouldn't be the same nor worth the premium price they would slap on it
tired.gif

but if you just want a similar colorway, you can make a decent rendition on NikeiD
nerd.gif

*not my pic* 2005 AM90 Leather set

x2 what Mayhem said. they really do have some of the best materials of any shoe I've ever had in my hands. the mesh makes you hate any retro with mesh since..

OP - you should be able to find a pair on the bay or one of the sneaker sites. I picked up a VNDS pair a month back for $100 or so

*edit

x2 what Mayhem said. they really do have some of the best materials of any shoe I've ever had in my hands. the mesh makes you hate any retro with mesh since..

OP - you should be able to find a pair on the bay or one of the sneaker sites. I picked up a VNDS pair a month back for $100 or so

*edit

Why not:

Back
Top Bottom