HORNETS VERSUS SPURS GAME FOUR: SUNDAY, 8:00 PM EST (TNT).

Originally Posted by vezon

ekhope.gif

laugh.gif

Does CP get a lot of calls in his favor? He just got two straight here?

He could have gotten called for the elbow or the travel on the first one. The next was the fast break play and he clearly used the off arm to block Duncan.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Does CP get a lot of calls in his favor? He just got two straight here?

He could have gotten called for the elbow or the travel on the first one. The next was the fast break play and he clearly used the off arm to block Duncan.

Yea you can say that he gets more than a fair share of calls. Some of them are warranted, some are of them are not. But I'll be the first to admit thatCP gets more calls than he should.

We will see how the Hornets come back next game. Spurs are experienced so nothing really phases them. I think the Spurs will win the next 2

well, both teams protected their homecourt thus far. Let's see who's gonna get a W on the road.

laugh.gif
at all those NT'ers from the Game 1/2 threads thinking the Spurs were done....The series is JUST getting started.
I expect game 5 to be the best yet....Spurs should be able to pull it out.

GO SPURS GO!!!!!!

PO

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Chandler has 2pts and 4 reb in 25 minutes....Wasn't like they goin to miss him when he is on the bench, the Spurs are shooting 60% when he was on the floor and Duncan is having the best game of the series, mostly against Tyson.

Not gonna miss Chandler? Nobody else on the Hornets roster has a snowball's chance in hell of guarding Duncan over extended minutes.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

And I guess Kobe should get his MVP award revoke for his performance earlier today
[img]http://www.routertech.org/images/smiles/017.gif[/img] Kobe nearly had a triple-double today. Also, all players no matter how good have the occasional off shooting night. Coaching, onthe other hand, is about decision making and strategy, so bonehead moves like leaving one of your starters in with 4 fouls early in the 3rd quarter areunacceptable.

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Chandler has 2pts and 4 reb in 25 minutes....Wasn't like they goin to miss him when he is on the bench, the Spurs are shooting 60% when he was on the floor and Duncan is having the best game of the series, mostly against Tyson.

Not gonna miss Chandler? Nobody else on the Hornets roster has a snowball's chance in hell of guarding Duncan over extended minutes.

Yea, but Let's call a Spade a Spade...With Chandler on the bench, Duncan was goin to go off and the lead was goin to get outta hand. So Scott took achance and tried to cut into the lead, thus leavin Chandler in the game. Regardless, he was in a no win situation. The Spurs are just exposing our lack offront court depth.

Yall got real hyped of that 2-0 lead...

This is the Spurs...you can't EVER count them out.

Back
Top Bottom