HORNETS VERSUS SPURS GAME THREE: THURSDAY, 9:30 PM EST (ESPN).

7aa14680b75f377411d745528a4cf737ecd28f.gif

Is there anyway someone can post a link to view the game online on a Mac?
Thanks & Go SA!

We NEED to win this game!

PO

GO SPURS GO!!
GO SPURS GO!!
GO SPURS GO!!
they need to give barry the ball more. let him make those shots he's capable of doind those type of shots.

I have all respect for everyone on the Hornets*. With that said though, I really want the Spurs to win.
laugh.gif

*With the exception of David West.

please someone punch david west in the face and then laughs at him. dude is a punk

Man, I REALLY like watching the Spurs at home. I'm not jumping the bandwagon or anything, but I've always appreciated how this team is set up and howthey play. I still have faith that they're going to beat the Hornets.
nerd.gif

i can honestly say that i don't watch enough Hornet games... but on the few times i seen them play, i never seen Chris Paul have a bad game. Dude isalmost has a flawless game
pimp.gif
And I'm a Laker fan who grew up watchingMagic Johnson and Kobe Bryant

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i can honestly say that i don't watch enough Hornet games... but on the few times i seen them play, i never seen Chris Paul have a bad game. Dude is almost has a flawless game
pimp.gif
And I'm a Laker fan who grew up watching Magic Johnson and Kobe Bryant

For whatever reason, most of the time, Deron outplays Chris.

please someone punch david west in the face and then laughs at him. dude is a punk

Glad someone said it for me.
roll.gif

Do the Spurs have the best back court in the NBA?

I want the Hornets to win the Series but the Spurs always win when people don't favour them.

Peja needs to get going this game for any chance of a win.

Back
Top Bottom