Horry, 'nique, Vlade, Timmy, Wilkens & Kareem in Manila

^ saw some highlights yesterday sa UNTV, they got a good local hoop show there called barangay hoopsters
laugh.gif
Parang local version ng and1 mixtape tour. wherein they visit differentbarangays to play ball.

wonder any nters saw that. Show got potential imo. i was entertained for half an hour.

sayang talaga, wala si samboy, meneses, locsin, the bull, agustin, alvarez

Sana magkaron naman mga retired pba imports. I want to see briggs, watson, strothers, chambers, parks, mathews, harris etc again

@bro jason, i saw that as well, aren't they airing in Makisig before? I heard Makisig is not operating anymore due to financial issues.

By the way, please watch The Beat on QTV tonight, they'll be featuring my brother and I with our NBA and PBA jersey collections
smile.gif

saw most of the game earlier sa CS 9, grabe parin ang kamay ni caidic.. that kind of three point shooting is what we need in our Philippine team.. Pede pasiguro siya panakot lang sa ibang teams.. hehe..

For those who didn't catch the replay earlier, it will be aired again on tuesday 10pm on BTV

geez i missed it..i forgot the replay was supposed to be 20. thanks for the news on another replay
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom