Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Gay Sex Act

laugh.gif

But the ad I got for clicking on this thread
sick.gif

I remember I was in one of those teen club in fresman year of hs, might have been exit don't even remember anymore but Cee was DJ'ing and cut the music and roasted my boy for being part of #TeamTopButton and told dude to button down.  We still roast my boy for it today
laugh.gif
...Guess button down had another meaning Wednesday night though
laugh.gif

I remember I was in one of those teen club in fresman year of hs, might have been exit don't even remember anymore but Cee was DJ'ing and cut the music and roasted my boy for being part of #TeamTopButton and told dude to button down.  We still roast my boy for it today
laugh.gif
...Guess button down had another meaning Wednesday night though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by vezon

Damn... NYC radio is about to have a FIELD day with this one

naw..they gonna sweep this under da rug...he still works at hot 97...who's foolish enough to go at his neck? only person capable of doin it is flex, but thats his homie...dique

Envy or Clue over at 105? I could see Clue goin' at them. Flex stay hatin' on Clue and that whole station and Clue seemingly just sits there, they have all the clout and such.   

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by vezon

Damn... NYC radio is about to have a FIELD day with this one

naw..they gonna sweep this under da rug...he still works at hot 97...who's foolish enough to go at his neck? only person capable of doin it is flex, but thats his homie...dique

Envy or Clue over at 105? I could see Clue goin' at them. Flex stay hatin' on Clue and that whole station and Clue seemingly just sits there, they have all the clout and such.   

I read the title like damn why bump an April fools day thread now? Then I see the article

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4233/oh****.gif

laugh.gif
@ all of the "this aint hip hop comments"

If you asked me I would've swore we would've heard about Flex slobbing some rapper before Cee.

This is mad gay.

Back
Top Bottom