Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Gay Sex Act

laugh.gif
 at that picture

Someone tell me this isn't illuminati-esque !+*+ @@!%...
I'm with 2pac & Dave Chappelle on this one... Killuminati & ##!! ALL MAIN STREAM MUSIC/MEDIA. I'll stick with the classics/underground @@!%.

Read up on blatant homosexuality/forced homosexual acts in the music industry... there was some NT'er who posted stuff about this in the "tell us something only you know because of ur job" thread.

ohwell.gif

I'm with 2pac & Dave Chappelle on this one... Killuminati & ##!! ALL MAIN STREAM MUSIC/MEDIA. I'll stick with the classics/underground @@!%.

Read up on blatant homosexuality/forced homosexual acts in the music industry... there was some NT'er who posted stuff about this in the "tell us something only you know because of ur job" thread.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

ohwell.gif
Explain that last part/ ForceD?

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

ohwell.gif
Explain that last part/ ForceD?

Back
Top Bottom