HOT 97'S 2008 SUMMER JAM LINE-UP ANNOUNCED... ALICIA KEYS JUST ADDED

I don't get how 60,000 people come out to support this . There are ill shows filled with dope line ups all the time that can't do 5k @ $20-30 here inNYC. I went last year cuz my man Jug was performing on the sound stage ... there were mad grown asz people there ....why ?

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by RhymeSik

Kanye West ..
sick.gif

Rihanna .....
sick.gif

T-Pain
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ray J and Young Berg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
+
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
........i wonder if ray j is gonna have a kim k montage.EDIT: Who is Young Berg?
D-block featuring Styles P & Sheek Louch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Public Enemy
pimp.gif
........Flav...
alien.gif

The Dream ..........who?
Lil' Wayne featuring Gym Glass Heroes
smh.gif

tired.gif
Yup I see you on most of those.... here's my version....

Kanye West ..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Rihanna .....
sick.gif

T-Pain
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ray J and Young Berg
sick.gif

-block featuring Styles P & Sheek Louch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Public Enemy
sick.gif

The Dream
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Lil' Wayne featuring Gym Glass Heroes
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

P.E.?? Im a pe fan like a grew up on them but if i ever go to a summer concert and them %$+%$$ come out the cut and start performin im leavin.

them %$+%$$ and made nothin hot since like 90 *****
roll.gif

laugh.gif
ain't this NY based? All the big names aren't even from there. Sad what's happened to NY hip hop/hip hop in general.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

laugh.gif
ain't this NY based? All the big names aren't even from there. Sad what's happened to NY hip hop/hip hop in general.
Summer Jam line-ups have always been basically made up of artist who has had the biggest year no matter the region. There are still more names to beannounced.

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

I don't get how 60,000 people come out to support this . There are ill shows filled with dope line ups all the time that can't do 5k @ $20-30 here in NYC. I went last year cuz my man Jug was performing on the sound stage ... there were mad grown asz people there ....why ?

what you dont realize YOUNGUN is that summerjam sets the bar very high for artists and it always has, say what ya want but although NY has a limited numberof artists sellin, we still determine whats HOT, so no one really says no to summerjam, the last thing you want is to be clowned on Hot 97 too many headslisten to them, not to mention cats talk mad wreckless on stage cuz it the NY crowd, I went to the one where Game/GUNIT beef peaked and he threw his Gunitpiece in the crowd..............whatta clown

I wanted to go this year but I don't know what added artists could round this out to look proper, unless it's some Heavy Hitters which I doubt is goingto happen.

Jay and Mary J will most likely be added to the line-up and maybe even Nas due his anticipated album that will be dropping soon. Lupe is a possibility as well.Also think T.I. if he can get clearence to ATL for a day. This will be the biggest Summer Jam since Jay brought Michael Jackson out on stage.

PR Day Parade >>> Summer Jam

Save your money . . . Buy a 20 of Haze, new outfit or sumthin and go bag some shorties and get a free concert from artists that know they suck . . .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom