hot actresses who look not so good on TV Vol. Nahhh, That can't be her!?? Rlly?

moe200069

Supporter
the other night i watched Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story for the first time and for the life of me, i didnt know if the lead actress was jenna fischer or not. turns out it was, and it was hard for me to believe because the way she looks in the office was completely different from how she was in the movie. call melate or slow or whatever, but the way she looked in dewey cox gave me some straight up impure thoughts about her. I will be watching the Office moreconsistently

made me wonder about other good looking actresses who take on the lesser attractive role on TV/movies...etc

her from the Office:
0000007499_20060920143755.jpg
she looks good, but not great

--edit-- her from Blades of Glory

jenna-fischer-10.jpg
pimp.gif
i'd beat/smash it silly...

--edit--
her from Dewey Cox
CTC-2906-image4.jpg
couldn't locate a better picture from the movie but why the hellnot...

yall have any surprisingly good looking celebrities who may be overlooked?

That's her in Blades of Glory in your pic

And she does look a lot better now that she has the different hair on The Office. I guess hair makes that big of a difference sometimes

Its called makeup, soft lighting, and the right clothing. Sorry bra bra prepare to be disappointed for the rest of your life.

She's super pretty when she has on makeup. Pam is so boring...but she has been trying to jazz herself up since she's been w/ Jim!

Attractive, cute, cozy. I don't know she looks like someone you can be real comfortable with the first time you meet.

Trust me guys this is the type of girl to wife. Very cute even without make-up. Dont get fooled by the hot when make-up is on girls. You just know waking upnext to her what you are going to get a good looking woman who can step it up a notch if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom