Hot Blonde from Hawks/Celts series? Yes, *Pics* small update p.4

Originally Posted by illphillip

Not the schoogirl outfit......

Mercy.....

Haha, I was reading the first post and saw it says she's Catholic and I immediately thought of the school girl outfit, then BAM! Catholic schoolgirl %$#*uniform. Right on time!

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Originally Posted by u ttocs

So I guess we're groupies of the groupie
laugh.gif

Yeah, that is a good one.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

She reminds me of Shay Lauren...FTW...MOAR
What are you smoking cuz?
4q3k7q.gif
>>>>> Blondie

Shay's breasts with a natural jiggle >>> Blondie's surgical gap.
I can die happy

damn, i can't even find an emoticon to express my feelings.....

laugh.gif

but daMNNNNNN, "Is I really asking for too much?????"

Here are 3 more.

l_7e6977083c3d019a1b33966fd72e87fe.jpg

l_7c6b32d2b896609ec17cb3234f83f592.jpg

l_a8ed56f17d91562faea8b35501096ce1.jpg

Found these on barstoolsports. Back when these pics came out, people on there were talking a mess about her. So I guess she came on there to set the recordstraight.

I understand that things may appear a certain way from the outside but let me just tell you a little about myseslf.
I starting working at the age of 12 selling newspapers door to door and have been working ever since. I am not a stripper and would never take that route. Ihave been offered so many different "easy routes". I am smart enough to know that will not bring me any true happiness or self worth.
I manage and lease office space and I am a complete professional. I happen to enjoy watching the Hawks play. I go to the games with my boyfriend. I am mostcertainly not trying to get with any of the players. I never asked for any of this attention however I am not upset about it. All I did was go to the samearena that I have been going to all season. Never expected any of this. Just wanted to make sure that people do not think the wrong thing about me. If anythingI would like to use this attention in a positive way. What a negative picture you painted....
- MarieATL, May 05 2008, 12:26 am

No, this is actually Marie. I have received numerous Myspace friend requests and messages. I have been asking everyone where they heard about me or found my profile and many people said Barstool Sports. I would like to know what sites are gettiing the most traffic so I can try to set some thigs straight. You can send a message to my page to confirm I am who I say I am. I just really do not want people thinking the wrong thing about me.

- MarieATL, May 05 2008, 9:44 am

link

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
at the people hating on her.

Told ya'll it's just like general in here with all theseNT'ers and their so called dimes.
laugh.gif

Any one of you got even a second look from that girl, ya'll be dumpin your regular chicks with the quickness.

No.

At some point a man has to develop taste.

That chick is generic. Flat out.

A girl gets her hair dyed, what colour does she go? Blonde. (or in the case of blondes, blonder.)

Slaps on too much make up, gets the trendy hair done, designer clothes, big shades, and voila. Generic barbie.

Look at the pic of her with her two friends. They all look the same,

and big fakies is a no no.

had 'em. dont like 'em.

something about a girl having such low self esteem that she's willing to put bags of artificial substance in her body is very offputing. huge turnoff.

maybe you would be all over this chick but dont presume that others are fronting just because you drool over the general consensus of 'hotness'.

damn shes bad except for maybe those shots of her sitting on the bed. she looks kinda different in those pics.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
at the people hating on her.

Told ya'll it's just like general in here with all theseNT'ers and their so called dimes.
laugh.gif

Any one of you got even a second look from that girl, ya'll be dumpin your regular chicks with the quickness.

No.

At some point a man has to develop taste.

That chick is generic. Flat out.

A girl gets her hair dyed, what colour does she go? Blonde. (or in the case of blondes, blonder.)

Slaps on too much make up, gets the trendy hair done, designer clothes, big shades, and voila. Generic barbie.

Look at the pic of her with her two friends. They all look the same,

and big fakies is a no no.

had 'em. dont like 'em.

something about a girl having such low self esteem that she's willing to put bags of artificial substance in her body is very offputing. huge turn off.

maybe you would be all over this chick but dont presume that others are fronting just because you drool over the general consensus of 'hotness'.

Ah. I see.

You type all that, and this is your avy?
wink.gif

^ Well played nothin.

That's katherine heigl.

natural. she's not what i would call skinny either.

This girl:

Katherine_Heigl.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this girl:

1325073006_l.jpg

^ hey man, it's cool, I wasn't tryin ta get on you or nothin, was just wonderin what the speech was about when your avy is pretty damn close to thisatl broad.

But honestly, I don't really see all that much difference. I get the whole natural thing, I'm with ya there, but standin side by side, they prettymuch got the same look. Jus sayin, I'm not sure why you'd be mad if that chick came up to you for some ya know?
wink.gif

And if you don't think Catherine isn't doin some work to look the way she does, and you think that she's ALL natural, I don't know what totell ya.

So the only difference is that Heigl has natural breasts and this chick doesn't? But you were talking about the whole 9, my man: dyed hair and designerclothes and trendy hair and glasses and everything.

The only thing missing from Heigl is fake breasts. Her success from Grey catapulted her into the spotlight, and she's got the same look as what youdescribed... sans fake breasts.

That's why I said 'Well Played'; you weren't just commenting on the fake breasts. You were talking about a conceptual image of your standardHollywood starlet.

damn...homeboy in the suit/glasses is gonna have to buy another blond in la/vegas - this one is bout to get her 15mins of fame and bounce to the next bigwallet-

word to

Back
Top Bottom