Hot Lava Air Max 95s are *indeed* out (vol. check your local Footactions)

anyone know the sku of the shoe from footaction?? not talking about the style number located on the box.

I haven't seen 'em and I've been to every shoe spot in Austin. Some posters said they have seen 'em on the east coast.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

For those who saw them in stores: do these shoes have a 3M tongue and a 3M heel? A few AM95s recently (black/rustic, progold/tart/navy, those ones that look like the curries, houndstooth) all have pleather in place of the 3M and it just makes the shoe look less appealing...

Thanks in advance

The most recent pics I have seen show that it is a 3M tongue and heel.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2008/03/14/nike-air-max-95-hot-lava/

Yea, they are def out on the east coast. Best 95 that has come out in a long time. Still trying to get use to the smaller Air Bubblesbut its all good.

My local footaction has about 30 pairs of these, and they are not selling.

If your area hasn't gotten them by now, they should be getting them soon.

Saw them today in a VERY low volume store ... they aren't appealing at all in person.

im wondering how serious the hype is gonna be for this one...ill wait to see what kind of color options are up on nikeID march 20th before i decide to pull thetrigger on these

although judging from the pics, the quality seems to be decent

Okay, that 70% unlikelihood I mentioned before? It's gone now,
laugh.gif

I still don't know if I want to pull the trigger on these.

these very much are in stores now.

I went in FA yesterday to check on the 14/9's and saw these and was surprised.

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

im wondering how serious the hype is gonna be for this one...ill wait to see what kind of color options are up on nikeID march 20th before i decide to pull the trigger on these

although judging from the pics, the quality seems to be decent

are the '95 options changing then too or just the '90 options?

ehhh...pass for me but the hot lava color is looking true to OG. Hope its the same way on the atc II's.

I wish they kept the white midsole.

I couldn't get F&F to work on these so I ended up passing on them. The colors are hot but I just can't rock these.

I got F&F to work on these ($98), the Houndstooth ($98) and Rustics ($69). Out the door for $281 for all 3.

Anyone on the East Coast wanna pick me up a pair with the f&f? I have a feeling these are gunna release in the west coast after the f&f

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by briannnnn

For those who saw them in stores: do these shoes have a 3M tongue and a 3M heel? A few AM95s recently (black/rustic, progold/tart/navy, those ones that look like the curries, houndstooth) all have pleather in place of the 3M and it just makes the shoe look less appealing...

Thanks in advance

The most recent pics I have seen show that it is a 3M tongue and heel.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2008/03/14/nike-air-max-95-hot-lava/

those are my auction pictures
laugh.gif
.. i have a few sizes up for those interested

I was gonna pick them up using the f&f until I saw the midsole on these in person. If they had a white midsole they would have been a definite purchase.The greyish cream midsole just destroys the shoe IMO....

Back
Top Bottom