Hot Lava Air Max 95s are *indeed* out (vol. check your local Footactions)

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Saw them in person and wasn't feeling them.

It's like getting dome from a fat chick: From the top, they're a cop. Then I saw them from the side and said uh uh

roll.gif
i have to use that sometime.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

saw these this weekend and passed. the midsole look grayish. its not white. and $140?!
roll.gif
what's funny about 140? where you been? 95s been 140 for awhile now.
me and thatVERBAL both got our pairs for $98 a piece
laugh.gif
at you.

They got these at Neo 39 in Pasadena for those in the los angeles area. look quite nice

Use rep code MO8573 on karmaloop and get 20% off

I think anyone sleeping on these is crazy. This is like the next AM 90 Infrared in my opinion....but for the 95's. I got two pairs (for now).

I thought the pink laces would be fine at first.......at first, but I switched to black, and I'm lovin' it. White laces would look fine as well ofcourse. Someone wanted pictures with black laces (scroll to the bottom of my pictures).

Comparison of AM90 Infrared vs AM95 Hot Lava: (Infrared are not DS...used pair shown)

AM95 Hot Lava w/black laces:

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I love everything about them except the color of the midsole

yea that killed it for me. that and my search for the neons. anyone know if/where neons might be available in Portland OR?

i saw these on sale for 120 at my local spot I might just wait till they hit 100 to pick them up

I think they're awesome.....I feel like buying several pairs right now while people are being crazy and sleeping on them.

I had up to 5 pairs of sz 13 Infrared AM90's at one point....people even slept on those and now they have to pay several times as much for them becausethey hesitated.

I'll like to see a picture of them with white laces....I almost bought a pair of white instead.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I want to try a lace switch. ANyone know where the best place to get 95-type laces?

I used the white laces from my iDs. The lava laces are nice, but the white is nice & subtle...

30kgbwi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom