Me Wanteeee. Word to the Simpsons.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

oh my those are simply beautiful

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

Only Kobe II's I'd actually buy.

Gotta wonder why the Black/Maize and Laker colorway are still on shelves, while this one would sell out quick if it dropped here.

Not a huge fan of the patent toe box for playing in...

but to collect, these are so cereal.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan V Retro (blk/mettallic silver-fire red)

Not being a homer or anything in that degree, but those shoes got to be the best looking shoes that we have seen. All i got to say is be patient and be very patient. There is no reason that we as kobe fans should pay above retail for a shoe that we appreciate more than the people making money on Ebay.....

I Need These In my Life Bro
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

Interesting. Nike officially went with this released version as opposed to the "Gold Medal" version in these pics...

MaZe
www.KIXandtheCITY.com: Dedicated to Sneaker Culture and Sneaker Connoisseurs​

such a clean shoe wow
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i like these. i do think that its fairly odd that the shoe is a USA colorway but the shoe is only being released in Asia.

Also about nike using the 24, they did that with all of the players shoes...if you look at tayshaun prince's shoes they have number 22 on them even though that isnt the number he wore during the tournament. thats pretty stupid imo, if you are gonna make olympic colorways for them at least match the numbers on the shoe to the numbers on the jersey.

I like the pair Kix put up better.

Quote:
Asia and China dont deserve all these dope release, just because they have 1 billion people, USA is the real ballin country, no disrespect to asia niketalkers

^ wow - how is this guy not banned for comments like this?

Asia deserves this more than us unfortunately. Here in the US, we don't truly appreciate Kobe's game. Some do, but most don't. There's still tons of hate for the guy, and a lot of it doesn't even have to do with his basketball abilities. In Asia, Kobe is recognized for his incredible talent. That's it. Not what he does in his personal life, or what he says to the media. That's why he's so marketable there. Here, he's a drama king. There, he's a god. Nike is just going where the profit is.

Asia deserves this more than us unfortunately. Here in the US, we don't truly appreciate Kobe's game. Some do, but most don't. There's still tons of hate for the guy, and a lot of it doesn't even have to do with his basketball abilities. In Asia, Kobe is recognized for his incredible talent. That's it. Not what he does in his personal life, or what he says to the media. That's why he's so marketable there. Here, he's a drama king. There, he's a god. Nike is just going where the profit is.

Back
Top Bottom