**HOT** NIKE ZOOM KOBE II USA TEAM COLOR ***27 PICS***

A huge let down for me. |I
tired.gif
TeamLakers
Laker Fans....Feeling you​

I liked the "Gold Medal" version better, but w/e still a hot shoe.
I dont give a 'make love'.
dfresh244-If the Lions make the playoffs I will shave my head and my eyebrows and post it on NT. And I'll get a lion tattooed on my arm.​

dfresh244-If the Lions make the playoffs I will shave my head and my eyebrows and post it on NT. And I'll get a lion tattooed on my arm.​

Back
Top Bottom