Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Came to post that gauntlet, I have the OG gauntlet, best believe this is being copped, love that the 1/4th is articulated, they should have done the same with the 1/1

Came to post that gauntlet, I have the OG gauntlet, best believe this is being copped, love that the 1/4th is articulated, they should have done the same with the 1/1

Minus Whale just go for the Hat Trick.

60094227_10156228292132344_8426864424756707328_o.jpg

Reactions: ARK
I have zero Hot Toys, but I am seriously contemplating getting the "Endgame" Captain America.

Pandora's Box will be opened from there.....

Caved in and got IW Thor when I realized I had $25 code from Sideshow. That Nano gauntlet looks dope tho. Hulk one I can pass on

They’ve been recycling Caps HS for years, I’m disgusted at this point, they need to give us a body damage bloody sculpt, specially for this movie...

They’ve been recycling Caps HS for years, I’m disgusted at this point, they need to give us a body damage bloody sculpt, specially for this movie...

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY USED THAT SCULPT? LIKE 6 TIMES? MUST BE THE MOST RE-USED HEADSCULPT FOR THEM

WINTER SOLDIER STRIKE SUIT AND PLAIN CLOTHES
AGE OF ULTRON
CIVIL WAR
ENDGAME REGULAR SUIT
ENDGAME QUANTUM SUIT

Was thinking the same damn thing for the sculpt.
Not getting one single one of those suits.

Might have to get both gauntlets now.

I wonder what the Stark gauntlets will cost. The Thanos 1/4 scale gauntlets are $100 but dont have finger articulation like the Stark 1/4 scale gauntlets and the lifesize Thanos gauntlet is $930.

Back
Top Bottom