Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

People saying its a 1/4 spidey with a vulture wing base. Theyre trash for teasing us like that but if it was a vulture figure I wouldnt cop. All my stuff is 1/6. A vulture would have already been big but i dont want one that massive. Id have nowhere to display it
I hear ya. It will be big even if it were just 1/6. Which some people are saying it is 1/6 scale and not 1/4 scale. Just can't wait to find out. I don't have space for any more huge pieces but unfortunately that doesn't stop me from buying them.

I really hope it isn't a 1/4 scale. It'll be ridiculously big!!
It will be huge - but that makes it even more tempting for me. Again, space limitations don't bother me until I get it in hand and wonder what the heck I'm gonna do with it. I know better but still want it. LOL. I admire that most of you have self-control and know your limits. I'm still figuring out how to tell myself no.

Never knew how sneaky hottoys is with these releases.

Always the same character, but different enough to make the addicts go nuts.

Last edited:
Two more preorders to make lol battle damaged and Thor Lebowski

At this rate, EG Captain Marvel, WM w/ Rocket gotta be coming next

Are they giving thanos the correct gauntlet or will this be a battled damage thanos

64656109_10156379185012344_4792005285432524800_o.jpg

FROM THE PIC THE THANOS DOESN'T LOOK BATTLE DAMAGED. MY GUESS IS THEY ARE GOING TO REPLACE THE GAUNTLET FOR THE CORRECT ONE.

Then I'd probably cancel my PO and request all my money back including the down payment because of they don't include the og guantlet, that's false advertisement.

Back
Top Bottom