Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

WAITING ON THAT DARTH MAUL AND WARMACHINE PRE-ORDER. FOR SURE GETTING THOSE TWO. THAT DARTH MAUL PRICE I BET WILL BE EYE OPENING. :lol:

HOPEFULLY SHURI AND JOHN WICK GO UP AS WELL. SHURI SEEMS LIKE A FOR SURE THING TO ME. BLACK PANTHER IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIES OF ALL TIME. I DON'T SEE HOW THEY DON'T PUT OUT MORE THAN JUST 2 FIGURES FROM THAT MOVIE.

Prices for Darth Maul, $402 for the special edition with speeder, good lord smh. I'm probably going to just preorder the regular one, that's insane.

Die-cast MK VII should go up for PO soon too.

6DCBDE17-9B80-4021-8F7F-087D19728EC0.jpeg

What you doing with that second body? How much was it? I got my second spidey free. :smokin

USING THE SECOND BODY IN STATIC POSE SO IT ISNT DAMAGED AND IM USING THE ORIGINAL BODY FOR DYNAMIC POSES.

SECOND BODY WAS FREE. I SENT SIDESHOW A PIC OF MY OG BODY. THE SEAMS UNDER THE ARMS ARE A LITTLE FRAYED AND THEY SENT ME A SECOND BODY. THEY NEVER ASKED ME TO DESTROY OR RETURN THE ORIGINAL.

pretty dope video , I just stared to dabble in this hobby since I'm such a huge star wars nut it's a slippery slope to be sure I've bought and or customed 6 figures already over the last 3 months have one being shipped this week and have another 5 on pre order I blame jaypesoz jaypesoz for this ****, that jango fett is too sick :sick:

Last edited:
Vulture and Advanced Suit Spidey are needed. Was amazing seeing everything at SDCC. Got screwed on my deluxe homecoming, still need to grab one of those.

IW War Machine looks great, gonna do my best to stick to spidey and his villains and captain america

Back
Top Bottom